Chapter 184: shopping and sightseeing

-----NO ONE'S POV-----

The three followed Melissa to a research laboratory at the top floor of a skyscraper. While All Might and Melissa catched up, Midoriya, (y/n) and gray were busy with the view from the window.

"Amazing.." Midoriya whispered under his breath.

"With a view like this it's easy to forget that were on an island." (Y/n) admitted.

"Very advanced too." Gray commented.

"Umm (y/n), What made you decide to come with us?" Midoriya asked.

"I didn't want to but everyone insisted I should, so i did. Honestly, im still worried about UA and the whole Orochimaru thing." She sighed.

"Im sure they're safe." He smiled reassuringly.

"We're here!" Melissa announced. "You guys stay here. Im going to surprise papa." She head inside a room while they waited outside. Soon later All Might's cue was brought up so he went in with a big smile on his face along with a powerful and energetic announcement of his arrival.

"I AM HERE... SHAKING WITH EMOTION FROM OUR REUNION!"

"Toshi..All Might?" The man with glasses said in surprise.

"The real thing?" His assistant gasped too.

All might laughed and ran to hug his friend.

"You know... theres just something about a 6ft something muscle man running towards you, arms open about to hug you with an energetic laugh thats just bone chilling scary." (Y/n) whispered.

"You said it.." Gray agreed.

"I came all this was just to see you, Dave!"

"Well? Aren't you surprised papa?" Melissa smiled widely at the back.

"Y-yeah.." Dave trailed off with a smile on his face. "Very surprised."

"We both need to thank Melissa. Man, how long has it been?"

"Oh, don't remind me about how old i am. Neither one of us wants to think about that, do we?" The two laughed.

"Im glad i could see you Dave."

"Me too All Might."

The two bumped fists. All Might stepped aside looking at both of his students. "Young Midoriya, Young Uzumaki, let me introduce you to one of my best friends, David Shiel--"

 "Young Midoriya, Young Uzumaki, let me introduce you to one of my best friends, David Shiel--"