Chapter 183: Melissa Shield

-----NO ONE'S POV-----

Midoriya and (y/n) looked out the window staring at the clouds and the vast ocean that passed by. They sat across eachother. Beside Midoriya was All Might who was fast asleep, meanwhile Gray sat beside (y/n).

"You and your brother are close huh?" Midoriya started.

"Yep! We take care of eachother, we watch eachother's backs." She said with a wide and proud smile.

"I wish i had a sibling."

"They're great, i guess? Not all siblings get along with eachother. Most of the time, is squabble here, complain there. Don't do this, don't do that. Some people find siblings generally annoying and thats why they hate eachother."

"Then how did you get so close with your brother?"

"I guess when two people share something they lack they look towards the other to play that role, for instance, Naruto and i never had a family, so we kinda just rolled with it." She shrugged.

"I see..."

"Between those who experience the same pain, there can be no hate."

Gaara's words came to mind. Maybe he was right. A bond that can be shared between two people who have experienced the same thing.

"Hey, Izuku. Is that it down there?" She asked leaning into the window and pointing at something.

His expression beamed in excitement. "Yeah! That's I-island!" He turned to All Might and lightly shook him calling out his name. The mam groaned and woke up from his slumber.

"What's the matter, young Midoriya?" He asked.

"We can see it. Look!" He leaned to the window.

"You wanna see Gray?" (Y/n) asked picking up her cat from the seat beside her. "Huh? What's the matter? You're shaking."

"We are way high up and all i see down there is water." Gray said nervously. She giggled and pulled him away letting him sit on her lap.

"The artificial moving city inhabited by over 10,000 scientists, I-island." Midoriya said holding an expo book.

"10,000 scientist? Wow that's a lot." (Y/n) remarked.

"It's like a dream come true to be able to go to I-island!"

"I didn't think you'd be that excited." All Might admitted laning back into his seat. "Im glad i invited you."

"But is it really okay for us to come with you?" He asked him.

"Yeah. Especially with me." (Y/n) looked at All Might with furrowed brows.

"There's no holding back, the invitation said i could bring a companion or two."

"But isn't that meant for family or?-"

"We are connected by something even thicker than blood, aren't we?" All Might asked. He then turned to (y/n). "And as i said. You need a break every once in a while. You've worked hard, you've earned it."

"I just wish i can find something to buy as a gift for Naruto and the others." She puffed her cheeks.

"Im sure you can find the perfect present here." All Might encouraged.

"Speaking of which, i still have to buy a formal dress for the party later but All Might, do i really have to attend? I cam just stay in the room." I shrugged.

"We were invited, it's impolite not to show up, don't you think?"

"True..." She sighed.
A chime in the speakers caught their attention. "This plane will soon begin it's descent to I-island." It said. All Might stood up from his seat, his body started to swell and pulsate like he was growing bigger than his original form.