Chapter 174: Death to another Member

-----YOUR POV-----

I carefully took the dove from Kouda and thanked him.

"No problem."

I took the note attached to the white bird's leg. I scratched its neck before setting it free watching it fly away. I opened the note. It was small and the message was short.

"Tsunade?" Gray asked.

"Yeah.."

"What is it?" Uraraka asked.

"Is something wrong?" Midoriya asked looking concerned.

"Its nothing guys. Just an update that i need to take care of." I said standing up taking another bite off my food and grabbing the sandwich at the side for later.

"You're not going to finish that?" Sero asked.

"Sorry. I have to handle this first." I picked up my tray to empty it. "Come along Gray."

We exited the cafeteria faster than usual. I didn't want to face any of my schoolmates. Like hell I'll ever do that. I know they're up to no good no matter what. So i went straight to the classroom sitting in my seat, sandwich in hand, Gray on the table and the bingo book between us.

"How many are they again?"

"So far we know 13 members but we only have records of six people in the group. There's Itachi, Sasori, Hidan, Kakuzu, Deidara, and Kisame."

"But four are dead, right?" Gray asked.

"Yeah." I lifted the piece of paper i had received earlier. "And this one makes five." I flipped the pages until i reached the correct one.
"Deidara of the Hidden Stone."

"So how did his one die?" Gray asked.

"I don't know but i heard Kakashi and Naruto was on his tail."

"Okay, so who's the last one?"

"Kisame Hoshigaki of the hidden mist. According to Guy sensei this one wields a strange chakra eating sword. "

"Well thats gonna be trouble."

"Yeah. It is." I paused thinking about the six unknown members of the Akatsuki. "There's that blue haired woman Sunagakure mentioned and those six guys with piercings. The ones i fought in the camino ward." I flipped through the pages scanning it. "None of the ones listed here look anything like the guys in camino."

"So we literally have no clues as to who they are?"

"Sadly..." I sighed closing the book. I opened my bag and pulled out my notebook, a pen and a photo i took from Fukusaku.

He curiously walked to me eyeing the photo i had in my hand

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

He curiously walked to me eyeing the photo i had in my hand. "what's that?"

"The last thing Master Jiraiya wrote before he died. Its some sort of code. Maybe it can help us with the Akatsuki."

I AM HERE WITH YOU! BNHA x Female!NinjaReader Naruto Shippuden!जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें