Chapter 10: League Of Villains

-----YOUR POV-----

The lights started to flicker within the U.S.J. My spidey senses went off.. ahem..

Everyone looked over to the growing dot on the fountain, it grew bigger and bigger than a man with silver hair and a hand that covered his face came out. Not long after some other... people? monsters? came out too. "Is this like the entrance exam where the lessons already started?" Kirishima asked. We were about to take a step forward "Don't make a move!" Sir Aizawa said making us stop on out tracks, we looked over to sir Aizawa and he was putting on his googles. "Those are villains." that earned gasps from my classmates. Looking over to them i'm guessing this is their first time seeing one. Then this giant muscular zombie looking bird man that came out of the portal. I quickly got on one knee, my hand making the ram hand sign and i used my chakra to try and locate anyone outside. I know i can't reach that far but at least i can try.

"What? Villains? No way. There is no way they could get into a hero school." Kirishima said.
"Sensei, what about the trespasser sensors?" Momo asked.
"We have them of course but..." Thirteen trailed off. "Did they appear here or around the whole school?" Todoroki asked.
"My range can't reach around the stadium but from what i'm getting the villains are spawning only within the U.S.J." I said standing up letting my hand rest on my sides.
Todoroki hummed and spoke "Either way is the sensors aren't responding that means they have someone with a quirk who can do that. An isolated area separated from the main campus during a time when a class is supposed to be here. They might be fools but they aren't dumb. This surprise attack was carefully planned with some sort of goal in mind."
"They have a target. they probably want someone who is in this class." i paused. "or someone who was supposed to be anyways." i looked at Todoroki then to my classmates.
"Who do you think it is?" Midoriya asked.
"My guess? All Might. he is the number 1 after all." Todoroki said.

"Call the school." i cut off sir Aizawa's words "You can try. But im guessing if they have disrupted the sensors then they probably cut off the signal too." "It's a chance. Kaminari use your quirk to contact the school." with that Kaminari started to try and contact the school. "What about you, sir? Will you fight by yourself? With that many, even if you can erase their quirks Eraser Head's fighting style capturing after erasing the enemy's quirk. A frontal battle is." Midoriya trailed off. "You can't be a hero with only one trick." then i stepped in. "Sir! Let me fight with you!"

"(y/n), no. You stay with Thirteen and your classmates." he said.
"Sir please. This isn't my first encounter. I can help." he sighed and shook his head.
"No. Stay."
"But sir-" he looked at me and raised his voice.
"(Y/N) UZUMAKI! I WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR NEGLIGENCE!" i stood there quiet. he looked over to Thirteen "I'll leave them to you." then he jumped into the battle field. I growled and stomped my foot on the ground "Idiot. you're gonna get yourself killed." i whispered to myself through gritted teeth.

"Hurry up and take shelter!" me and Midoriya turned back started to head back and regroup with our classmates. Once we made it, they suddenly stopped running, i looked ahead and saw the portal guy in front of us. "Nice to meet you, we are the League Of Villains. It may have been presumptuous of us but we have invited ourselves in to the home of heroes, U.A. high school in order to have All Might, the symbol of peace to take his last breath." he said. "So i was right. You are after All Might!" i yelled from the back. He looked over to me and his 'eyes' went wide. "You." he knows me? "The Jinchuriki. Kyuubi." i felt my heart stopped for a moment. I have a bad feeling about this. "Who are you and how do you know about me?!" i was determined to get answers that i didn't know what to do. "Unimportant." He looked away and then tuned his gaze on all of us. "I believe All Might was supposed to be here. Has there been some kind of change? Well, that's neither here nor there. This is the part i am to play." i had enough of his talk i charged at him dead center, tackling him. Mid-way though i found Bakugou an Kirishima had charged too but they were way off target. An explosion went off then smoke surrounded us.