Chapter 127: Iruka Umino

-----NO ONE'S POV-----

A chime on the gadgets and a tap on the window caught their attention surprising whoever was looking at the creature. Nezu smiled amused.
"I didn't expect Konoha to send such a unique bird."

The said bird was pure white with mat black outline

The said bird was pure white with mat black outline. It was fairly big, as big as falcon. On it's back was a small bird sized backpack/pouch. They quickly opened the window and the bird flew in and landed on the table with a small hop. It eyed the people in the room and looked Aizawa. Hopping towards Aizawa it turned around giving him access to the pouches. Aizawa cautiously opened the pouch and took out three scrolls. One was white the other was blue while the last one was green with red boarders, an ordinary one and two with labels 'earth' and 'heaven'. Aizawa stepped back and placed the scrolls on the table. The ordinary one had a note so he opened the note first. 

"Open this first." It said.

So, he untied the rope around the scroll and opened the scroll on the table. His eyebrows furrowed.
"Blank?" He said making the other pro heroes look at the scroll. 
"What?" They looked at it confused. 
The bird took off from the table and floated in the air. It then dived towards the heroes that surrounded the empty scroll. Immediately the heroes took a step back and watched as the bird became one with the scroll. Splattering itself along the empty page, it's black outline spreading out forming words. The bird was now gone.

"Sorry for the inconvenience but we couldn't send a personnel without taking a day. This was our only way for transporting one though. Open the Heaven and earth scrolls..." Aizawa continued reading. It was instructing them how to use the scrolls and what symbols to use so it would be easier for them to link the transportation scrolls. After doing so, in the middle of the scrolls a small explosion occurred and there standing on top of the said scrolls was Iruka Umino. 

"Where is she?" He asked looking at them with a worried expression but before anyone could answer Iruka dropped on his knees coughing and grunting in pain covering his mouth

"Hey you okay?" Aizawa asked who was closest to him.
"The distance of the teleportation has its effects on a human body.." He coughed again. "But im fine. Where is she?" He asked again.