Chapter 155: Letters from Gaara

-----NO ONE'S POV-----

After school we went home to the dorms as usual. They didn't have any outdoor activities but Present Mic might have drained their energy. (y/n) sighed audibly as we got in.

"We're home." (y/n) said walking in.

(y/n) walked to Gray who was on the floor with an annoyed expression. She picked him up.

"DON'T LET HIM RUN AROUND! YOUR DAMN CAT KEEPS SHEDDING!" Bakugou yelled. Gray looked away even more annoyed with his tail swinging back at forth.

"What the hell did you do?" She asked Bakugou while holding Gray in her arms.

"He told me to stay put and threatened to explode me if i moved." Gray said.

"How long have you been staying there?"

"FOR THE WHOLE DAMN DAY!" Bakugou said.

"WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?!" She yelled at Bakugou.

"SERVES HIM DAMN RIGHT." He said pointing at the cat.

She slapped is and away. "Don't even think about it." she said looking at him with her eyebrows furrowed. Meanwhile Kouda panicked and rushed to his room hiding his rabbit in his arms.

"What the- SLAP ME AGAIN I DARE YOU!" Bakugou barked at (y/n).

"Yeah? Well touch him again let see where that'll get ya!" The two stared at each other angrily.

"I DIDN'T EVEN LAY A FINGER ON HIM YOU IDIOT!"

"You were about to. You let him stay there for the entire day when he could have just stayed in my room!"

"HOW IS THAT MY FAULT?!"

"It's your fault because you can't keep that temper of yours down."

"WHAT?!"

"You very well goddamn heard me! All you do is yell yell yell! If not complain!" She pointed at him then waved her had dismissively.

"I SPENT HALF OF THE DAY PICKING UP CAT FUR! HE'S NOT EVEN SUPPOSED TO BE DOWN HERE ANYWAY!"

"HE NEEDS HIS FOOD AND WATER TOO KATSUKI! JUST LIKE YOU!" She said irritated.

This was turning to a full blown fight between the two. With (y/n) carrying Gray in her arms like a child they looked more like an old couple fighting. Seeing the two fight was new but everyone was already exhausted. So Sero and Mineta took the liberty to stop them.

"Hey Bakugou, you were suspended and given the task to clean the dorms right?" Sero asked.

Bakugou and (y/n) looking at Sero and Mineta to crouched by the window. Mineta placed his finger on the window sill scooping the dust with his finger.

"Hm? What's this dust, Bakugou?!" Mineta questioned. They smirked at Bakugou.

Insulted, he defended himself. "Deku was supposed to clean that!" Sero and Mineta laughed teasingly at Bakugou. "STOP MESSING AROUND!" He then turned his attention to Midoriya who was just tying up the garbage bags. "HEY, YOU CAN'T EVEN CLEAN PROPERLY?!"