Chapter 106: Daddy yo zawa (lol)

(and more dadzawa??)

-----YOUR POV-----

Before we went home Aizawa sensei thought it would be better if we ordered some take out since he had somewhere to be tomorrow morning he didn't have time to cook for dinner. So we went out for some take outs then went to UA dorms. Just as i thought he'd leave he went in and closed the door behind him. "Prepare the table." He said casually. I smiled. The though of not eating alone in this big dorm was deafening, so having Aizawa sensei  here was a total relief. 
"Okay." I said jogging to the kitchen.
"We're home?" Gray rose up from my scarf groggily tired. I chuckled.
"Yes, its time for dinner." I picked him up and set him on the table. His fur was messed up and scattered in different directions. It's kinda like how i wake up every morning. 
"Okay.." I said in a daze. I think he's still not fully awake yet.
I chuckled and shook my head as i took off my fox mask and scarf and set them on the counter. I pulled the other mask down just so i can feel refreshed. Opening the cupboards i began preparing for dinner. Gray had his food in his bowl along with another bowl of water. 

Sir Aizawa took off his scarf and set it on the chair beside him and placed the plastic bag of take outs on the table. I took my seat across him and waited patiently. He placed two take out containers in front of me, one wide and short one and another small square one. It was the same for him too. Then one last container the placed in between the others. He opened it and it instantly brought  a smile to my face.
"But wait. Didn't we have dango's earlier?" I asked looking at him.
"Who said we cant more?" He asked.
"Touche. I didnt think you were the type to like sweets sensei." i commented. He sat down and picked up his chopsticks.
"I usually don't like sweets." He said looking down. "This is a one time exception since dangos are mildly sweet." He trailed off.
I smiled. "Well, lets dig in!" 

.

"Go get washed i'll handle the dishes." He said standing up cleaning the table. I thought he had somewhere to go tomorrow morning and what time is it? 7? 7. Close to 8. 
"Are you sure?" i asked.
"Yeah." He walked away and placed the dishes in the sink. 
"If you say so." i said walking away.
Before i left he said. "You should also wash your hero costume so you can wear them tomorrow." "Okay."
Gray stayed downstairs keeping Sir Aizawa company. Who would have guessed it? He likes cats, cats like him back. I walked to the end of the stairs and jumped from floor to floor all the way up to the fifth floor where my room was... Walking up was just too much effort okay?

It was a bit cramped at the moment since the cabinets weren't arranged yet and so were the boxes of decorations and small furniture piled by the sliding door that lead out the veranda(?). I took some clothes, my towel and  some bathroom necessities. I should also brought my wallet so i can pay him for the furniture. 

I went downstairs and walked to Aizawa sensei. "How much do i have to pay, Aizawa sensei?" 
"What?" He asked looking at me.
"The stuff i asked you to buy. I haven't payed you yet." I said.
"It's fine. you don't have to."
"Sensei.." I pouted. i've already asked too much its the least i could do.
"Most of the furniture like the cabinet was something that Midnight was planning to sell because she didnt have the space for it. When she saw the list the gave it for free." He paused. "So stop trying to repay when theres nothing to repay." He said going back to what he was doing.
I sighed and opened my froggy wallet then placed some money on the table. 
He looked at me questioning my actions.
"You still had to go out and bring them here despite you having somewhere important to go. Even though you didn't buy all of those things you still had to buy a few, So take this." i paused. "If its too much take the rest as a thank you." I smiled at him. i walked away and took my scarf on the counter and walked to the bathroom. "I don't like owing someone. So take it at least."

.

.

Before i stepped in to shower, i placed my clothes in the washing machine and when it was done i placed them in the dryer, letting it run while i washed myself so as soon as i was done so was my clothes. 

After taking a bath and changing my clothes i folded my newly washed clothes and brought them along with my toilet necessities so i can bring them back upstairs to my room then maybe i can watch some movies with Gray while i unpack and decorate my room for a bit. Or so i thought. There leaning on the kitchen counter top scrolling through his phone was Sir Aizawa.

"I thought you would have left already." I said with a bit of confusion as i dried my hair. 
"I'll leave once you are safely in your bed." He said putting his phone down looking at me.
"Oh i was just about to go up." I paused. "You don't have to  stay here and wait for me." 
He didn't speak. He stuffed his phone in his pocket and nodded over to the stairs. I didn't question it and followed anyways. I looked at Gray and motioned for him to come over. He picked up his pace and jogged towards me and jumped into my arms. I was about to step on the stairs when Aizawa sense stopped me. 
"Don't like the elevator?" 
Slowly i turned around looking at him unsure what i would say. "Uhhh." 
"What?"
"Its just.." I paused. "it gives me this weird feeling. I don't like it."
"But we used it earlier this morning. You were fine then."
"Yeah. It just takes time getting used to it." I said truthfully .
He looked at the elevator then then back to me walking towards me. 
"Alright." He said not say another word as he walked passed me and up the stairs. I looked at him as he climbed up but that was it he continued on his ascend.
"Coming?" he asked one he was out of sight.
"Yeah! Im coming!" I said jogging up the step to catch up with him. 

He stopped just outside my door and looked at me waiting for me to catch up. Once i did i unlocked my door and went in. I turned to Sir Aizawa who remained outside. 
"So, i guess this is goodnight?" I asked.
"Yes. It would seem so." He looked down.
I grabbed hold of the doorknob and said, "Im going to close the doors now." I said slowly closing it.
"I know im not as experienced in your ninja field as Kakashi or your other senseis." I stopped and opened it back again looking at the teacher outside staring at him surprised. "You might even be too smart for the lectures in class and easily catch up compared to your classmates."

Awe..

"Even though you are lazy and prefer to gaze outside or sleep on you desk rather than listening, Which takes guts since you are one of the people in the front row seats. Where i can easily see.." He said bluntly looking at me with his usual expressionless eyes.
"Okay okay! Your point is?" I said with an embarrassed pout on my face. He took a deep breath in. "Maybe im able to teach you something else that they haven't yet.. I may not know what it is just yet but..." He paused. then stuffed his hands in his pockets. "Goodnight."

He didnt wait for a reply, or a reaction. After he said what he wanted to say he turned his heel and walked back to the elevator boarding it. 

"Aizawa sensei-"

He ignored my call and the elevator doors closed with him inside. Then he was gone. I smiled and giggled at Sir Aizawa's actions. For someone who looks cold and doesn't give a rats ass about what anyone does he really does care. Well, At least i think he does. I don't know what's with him. Maybe he's shy? Or he just doesn't know how to express his feelings but either way, At least he tries to show it in the most Shota Aizawa way possible. Subtle but true. It's one of his best features! 

.

-------------------------------------

Sorry for the short chapter but i couldn't add anything else to the chapter so here it is! :D

*Sad failure noises*