Chapter 123: End of Sports City

----- YOUR POV -----

I wiped the tears from my face and smiled at Aizawa. Honestly, i don't even remember why i was so damn emotional trying to save Shoyo and the others but Aizawa-sensei's words eased the pain. I've been trying to impress others and make them see im someone good. I've been trying so hard that i almost lost myself. 

Screams were heard from far behind. I looked back and saw that the golem guy was back on his feet with a giant boulder above him. He scanned the crowed and stared at me. It was like he targeted me because after he locked eyes with me he threw the boulder. 

"No more holding back huh?" i said to myself with a scoff. I took a step forward and positioned myself in between Aizawa-sensei and the massive boulder.  I positioned myself lower to the ground and when the boulder was close i threw my fist, colliding it with boulder. I felt the boulder stop, like everything stop. The next thing i know it broke and shattered to a million tiny pebbles. The police were trying to hold him back but his armor rendered him bulletproof.

I ran towards the golem guy with Aizawa tailing behind me. Aizawa canceled out his quirk making him a statue for a short amount of time. meanwhile, i ran towards Golem punching the debris away making sure not to hurt the man underneath the rubble. Aizawa-sensei helped by holding him in place with his scarf every time he needed to blink he made sure Golem wasn't able to move. Once they finally restrained the man and managed to tranquilize him the job was done. i sighed and dragged Golem to the back of the military's armored vehicle. Eren helped me.

"You did fantastic out there." He commented.
"You were watching huh?" i smiled
"What?" His face flushed in embarrassment and he started to stutter. "I-it wasn't like th-that! I just saw you a-and..and.." I laughed at his bashful side.
"No worries!" I felt a sharp pain by my ankles. "AH!" I exclaimed in pain.
Eren punched whatever it was on my ankle and dragged me away. I placed my hand on my newly opened wound feeling the blood drip to the ground under me. I opened my eyes and saw Reverse bearing a bloody smile.

"That one is for my brother." He said before laughing while Eren's classmates pushed Reverse back in the armored car after tranquilizing him. I looked at my wound to inspect it. I saw some type device. I reached in to pull it out but Aizawa grabbed hold of my hand.

"Dont!" He yelled looking at it.
"It hurts, sensei." I grunted holding on tightly on my leg. 
Eren picked me up and carried me. "I'll bring her to the medical core." he said running to who knows where. All i was focused on was about my damn leg that felt like it was being cut open from the inside.

It hurts.

It burns.

"Take it out!" I yelled not wanting the thing on my wound to be there anymore.
"We need to be sure-" I cut off Aizawa-sensei. I couldn't bare the feeling. Might as well cut my leg off if they planned to keep it in!
"TAKE IT OUT!!" I cried out holding on tightly to Eren as i balled my fist as hard as i could.
"We're almost there!" I could feel the pain rising to my upper leg numbing it in the process. I couldn't move my leg. All i could do was feel the pain growing more and more. I sobbed letting the tears fall down. "Just a little bit further, (Y/n)." Eren said.

I tried to open my eyes but every time i try to suppress it or try to move on my own, the pain worsened. I moved my hand between my teeth and bit it.. hard. Blood seeped out touching my tongue but i didn't care. I could feel a hand grabbing my arm trying to pry it out of my mouth.

"(Y/N) stop it!"

I opened my eyes squinting in pain as i looked at Aizawa.

"Sensei.." i whined.  Looking at him teary-eyed. His eyebrows furrowed looking at me with a pained expression. Whatever Reverse did to me.. I could feel it coursing through my bloodstream spreading the burning sensation all over. l felt Eren running faster then he set me down on a soft surface.