Chapter 128: Tomorrow

-----NO ONE'S POV-----

(y/n) slammed the door close and locked the door. She had ran up the stairs and into the room she woke up in since that was the only familiar place in the building. She crawled back under her sheets and curled up crying. Naruto wasn't with her so she felt even more alone and hopeless. The only person she felt safe with was downstairs but even he didn't remember.

Gray who was sitting on the balcony railing watched her cry from the other side of the glass door. Even though he didn't want to he jumped down and opened the sliding door. Something in him didn't want her to feel alone but remembering the tight hug she gave him earlier made him cautious of the little girl. The sound of the glass door made (y/n) peek out the sheets.
"Kitty?" She whispered watching the cat close the door after getting in.
Gray walked towards her, the girl sat up watching the cat jump on the bed and curl up on her lap. She smiled bitterly and softly petted the cat's fur. She leaned on the wall behind her but stopped when she felt something move. Slowly she turned around.

"Thank you again for making this for me." Iruka said looking at Rikido holding a freshly baked cake.
"It's nothing really!" Rikido smiled.
"If it helps her feel better its alright with us." Momo said with a smile.
"She's been upset the whole day..." Asui trailed off.
"We hope this helps!" Hagakure cheered.
Iruka looked at the class 1A and smiled sweetly. "My.. (y/n) found herself great friends. Thank you for looking after her." Iruka smiled and walked down the hall towards (y/n)'s room.

He raised a hand and knocked lightly.
"(y/n)?"
Nothing. He knocked a little bit harder this time.
"(y/n) Its me. I brought something."
He could hear the door being unlocked from the other side. Slowly the door opened so he raised the cake into view. He smiled.
"Let's eat this together, hmm.?"

His smile disappeared when the door was fully open. (y/n) had her head down and in her arms with countless of photos. "(y/n)?" Her hands dropped letting the photos scatter on the floor. Iruka panicked and carefully crouched down holding the cake with one hand. "(y/n) you have to be careful next time." He tried his best to gather the pictures on the ground. The student who were watching from afar jogged to Iruka's aid.

 The student who were watching from afar jogged to Iruka's aid