Chapter 12: My Story

-----NO ONE'S POV-----

Asuma and Yamato sighed in relief while (y/n)'s teammates rushed to her side Shikamaru held her shoulder and her arm, Ino Began healing her While Choji carefully lifted her head. Shikamaru unzipped his vest and placed it under her head. "(y/n)!" Midoriya called out running to her side his classmates following behind. "Will she be okay?" "What was that?!" A slug wiggled her way out of (y/n)'s vest "Oh my. I thought i was going to die!" Katsuyu said exhausted. "It talks?!" "WHAT KIND OF JOKE IS THAT?" "I HAVE A NAME!" Katsuyu yelled and argued with the students. "Katsuyu. Did (y/n) summon you?" Ino asked the slug "Yes. Though i did not expect her to change." Midoriya looked over on is shoulder noticing something moved. Another slug made its way down but the other slug. "hey, Katsuyu was it?" Katsuyu looked over to Midoriya "yes." "Thank you for healing me earlier i feel much better." She looked at Midoriya's smiling face and nodded "you're welcome." "Katsuya. You were a big help. Thank you but we can take it from here." Asuma said, the two slugs nodded and disappeared in a cloud of smoke. Midoriya stod up in a hurry "i-i'll be right back!" he said before running towards All Might.

Outside the villains were escorted out and the students where counted to make sure everyone was present. "Other than the unconscious girl everyone seems unharmed." the police said. Katsuyu wiggled out of Asui and Mineta's back. "We've been sent back. You guys should be fine here." Katsuya said "Thanks a lot, Ribbit." Asui said "Yeah thanks you!" Mineta said smiling. The slug nodded and disappeared in a cloud of smoke.

Everyone was talking about what happened to (y/n) when she fought Nomu. "Let's have the students return to their classrooms for now. We wont be questioning the right away, anyways, right?" the detective was talking to the police. Asui made hopped her way to the detective. "Detective. What about Mr. Aizawa? or (y/n)?" "Fracture in both his arms and facial fracture Fortunately, there doesn't seem to be any serious brain damage however, his orbital floor has broken into small pieces. His eyes might suffer from its aftereffects." the guy on the phone paused "(y/n) however, despite All Might's description during her fight she only suffered from minor cuts and bruises. Though she is extremely exhausted i speculate she wont be up in a while. She'll be transferred to U.A.'s Infirmary and have Recovery Girl look after her." the guy finished "we'll that's what he said." the detective said putting back his phone in his pockets. "oh no." Mineta said almost crying. "What about Thirteen?" Mina asked. "Thirteen has been treated. The laceration from back to upper arm was bad but thirteen with survive. Both Midoriya and All Might are being treated in the Nurses office. Recovery girl's treatments are enough for them.

"Good to see that none of you got hurt when (y/n) was in her Kyuubi cloak." Asuma said walking over to join the students and the detective. "Hey you have the same clothes as (y/n) do you know her?" Sero asked. The group nodded "She's our teammate." Choji said "teammate?" the detective asked. "We're Konoha's Team 10." Ino said. While the ninjas and the detective acquainted themselves the girls in class 1-A were busy gossiping. "Hey Ochako is that the Shikamaru guy you talked about?" Mina whispered Uraraka nodded. "He doesn't look too bad." Kyouka said "Too bad? he's kinda cute actually." Hagakura said shyly. "that asuma guy doesn't disappoint either." Momo said her classmates nodding too. Shikamaru looked at them but to them that stare was intense almost like a glare but it didn't compare with Bakugou's. His eyes squinted and turned his head back to his team. It did little to settle the growing admiration of his new found fangirls. "so cool~."

"Lucky we got to her when she was only on your first tail mode." Yamato said catching the detective's attention. "First tail mode.. What do you mean?" "Ribbit. During the fight she had with the Nomu she had this red stuff around her covering her entire body. It almost resembled a dog or fox of sorts." Asui said "Its not our story to tell. What we can give you is when she does transform she loses the ability to think. She starts off with the one tail form then another tail grows, her two tails form and so on ad so forth. We know it goes all the way up to nine. The more tails she posses the stronger she becomes but so far she's only gone up to four. It was nearly impossible to bring her back. That's why we have to stop her while she still in her one tail form." Asuma said. Everyone tightened their jaw listening to what he had to say. "You don't want to see what happens when she acquires her other tails. Believe me it is not pretty."