Chapter 31: Examination

-----YOUR POV-----

This was stupid.. 3 days.. 3 whole damn days for written examination. I sighed for what felt like the millionth time. I was already finished with my paper like half an hour ago. I was leaning on my table my head buried in my arms, listening pencils moving on the paper.

"Pencils down, everybody." I lifted my head up at Sir Aizawa. "The last person in each row, collect the answer sheets and bring them here." i stretched, internally celebrating the end of the written exam.

"Thanks Yao-momo!" Mina cheered along with Kaminari.
"I didn't leave anything blank, at least!" i turned around ad looked at the three. "Yeah thanks a lot Momo." I said smiling. I could tell from looking at her she was proud of what she did for us.

---------Tomorrow---------

We were in our hero outfits and were standing in central plaza for out practical exam. The teachers told us to be early but none of them are here yet.

"AGGHHH!! WHAT'S TAKING THEM SO DAMN LONG?!"
"Perhaps the test has already begun?"

Everyone was scratching their heads as to why the teachers weren't here yet.

"We apologize for the delay, we had some changes that occurred. "Finally i thought you bailed on us." a student said.

"Anyways, Now we will begin the practical exam." sir Aizawa said with the other teachers behind him. I couldn't really count them since the others where overlapping one another. Then they made way creating a small path. "But as ive said there are some changes." Then out at the back came out a familiar flack jacket and silver haired guy with a mask oh his face. He had a very familiar R-rated book in hand.

 He had a very familiar R-rated book in hand

"Yo. Sorry for running late. There was a black cat on the way here. I had to take the long way around." He lied.
"EH?! KAKASHI-SENSEI?!" i exclaimed taking off my mask. His eye widened a bit indicating he was surprised. Im guessing it was because of my outfit. "Oh hey (y/n)." He closed his eye and smiled waving his hand with the book. Sir Aizawa looked at me "Settle down ill explain why he's here in just a bit." I piped down and listened while Kakashi-sensei continued reading his book.

"Of course it is possible to fail this exam. If you want to go to the training camp, then don't make any stupid mistakes." he paused "I expect that you all have gathered information ahead of time and have some idea of what you will be doing."
"We're fighting robot warriors like at the entrance exam, right?" Kaminari exclaimed happily.
"Fireworks! Curry! Test of Courage!" Mina yelled along with him

A muffled voice spoke up "Too bad! For various reasons, the exam will be different this time!" Out popped Principal Nezu from sir Aizawa's scarf..thing..
"Principal Nezu!" they exclaimed when seeing him.
"Different?" Momo asked.
"From now on, we want to focus on person-to-person combat and hero work." Principal Nezu said climbing down sir Aizawa using his scarf to repel downwards. "And stress teaching that is closer to actual fighting. So we'll have you form teams of two to fight against one teacher!" he said pointing at us.