Chapter 90: Hugs and Kisses~ 💕Progress

Merry Christmas! I hope i was able to make you smile with this early Christmas update i had prepared for all of you! I wish i had added more people into this but these are the main five that will definitely have and ending in my book so i stuck with them.

Anyways, i hope you like this as much as i had while making these. 😍😘💕

Merry Christmas!

--Author-chan.

.

.

-----NO ONE'S POV-----

After the shopping spree, (y/n) and Naruto were on their way to the barracks, she had just finished up packing her stuff for tomorrow's leave. She looked at Naruto who was pulling her luggage despite his other arm in a cast.
"Are you sure you should pull that?" She asked worriedly.
"Yeah i got this don't worry about me." He smile reassuringly. "Besides, it'll be a while before i can do this for you again."
She smiled warmly "If you say so.."
"You'll be there tomorrow, right?" She asked for confirmation not wanting to leave without saying goodbye to her brother.
"Are you kidding me? I wouldn't miss it for the world!" He looked at her smiling widely.
"I'll take your word on it!" She said hugging Gray.
"Say, (n/n)."
"Yeah?"
"Why do you insist on bringing that?" He pointed at her arms. Gray was annoyed. His tail was swinging lightly.
"What is that supposed to mean?" He growled lightly.
"Not you!" Naruto said glaring at the cat then pointed at the miniature hawk she had in her hand while her hands cradled her pet.
"Oh." (y/n) said holding up the hawk statue inspecting it.
"If im not wrong, Sasuke gave you that right?" He asked.
"Yeah." She said remembering the genin days. Naruto hummed suggesting something making his sister to look at him.
"Oh shut up." She rolled her eyes and shook her head. "this is just a reminder why i need to become stronger. Sasuke is out there getting stronger everyday... If we want to bring him back we have to get stronger than him and now we're closer than ever."
Naruto looked at her and smiled approvingly. "You said it." He paused.

"Let's bring Sasuke back."

.

"Here." Naruto said placing her luggage on her porch. "Are you sure you brought everything you need?" He asked when she took the luggage from him. She sighed. "Yes i did Naruto."
"Are you sure?"
"Oh my god. Yes!" She said answering her brother's playfully annoying question.
"The ointment Hinata gave you?"
"Yes."
"The medicinal patches Sakura made?"
"Yes." She said sounding a bit more frustrated.
"Extra clothes? Blade sharpener for the weapons i packed for you? How about Gray's cat food?" He asked bombarding more questions. She looked at him.
"You're just buying more time aren't you?" she asked.
He smiled cheekily. She breathed out defeated and placed Gray on the porch then stepped down to her brother and hugged him.
"Im going to miss you.." He said.
"So am i.." She said. "But save the goodbyes tomorrow okay?" She said pulling away.
"Why can't you stay with me in the apartment for tonight?" He pouted.
"I already told you. We're going to have a run down about tomorrow's trip.. then i have to continue packing too." She sighed in disappointment. "Its already late and im guessing by the time we're done it'll be too late for me to go home."
Naruto looked down then to (y/n). "Well alright. Good night then!" he said smiling.
"Goodnight." She replied.
"I'll see you tomorrow by the entrance." He waved walking away.
"You better!" She said watching him walk back home. When Naruto was gone she pulled her luggage and opened the door letting Gray in first.

She closed the door behind her and took off her shoes setting her luggage aside.

"You're back.."

She turned and saw..

(Whoever you chose last time.)

----Izuku Midoriya

Izuku looked at her smiling like a huge weight was pulled off his chest. He brought his arms up wiping his eyes before the tears could fall. Sure he saw her yesterday in the hospital but now seeing her walking up and about made him more relieved than seeing her in the hospital bed. He had been worried since they tried to stop her but with that gone now he was able to breath normally. He reached up and clenched his shirt above where his heart was.
"Thank goodness." He said