Chapter 52: Aim

-----NO ONE'S POV-----

Konoha was restless. The news about foreign villains managing to get in and kidnapped three kids worried not just the civilians but the ninjas as well. The Hokage managed to capture three of their memebers. The man wrapped in leather, another one who could wrap muscles around himself and the one who controlled gas. Aizawa confirmed that the three were from Musutafu with that the students and teachers were temporarily banned from exiting Konoha. Entering was impossible too. Only those who were permitted by the Hokage can pass through the gates.
"Understandable. But know we dont have much time. If we want to rescue them we have to act fast." Aizawa said.
"I know. I have sent a message to UA telling them what had happen here. I can bring you back to Musutafu but the children need to stay here. Aside from exsisting injuries, i would like to have a word with Izuku Midoriya, Momo Yaoyorozu and everyone who encountered the said villains. Every information we can get is valuable. In return we will help you track and capture the villains but also." She paused and looked at her desk. "If what they said was true, that two of the Akatsuki came in with the villain, we dont know if the others are waiting just outside Konoha." She let out a breath. "Shes someone important not only to me and her friends but to Naruto as well." Aizawa weighed his choices.
"I see. I will have to talk with some people back at home. These kids parents will surely want them back after what had just happened." Tsunade knew their parents would be worried sick and it would be selfish of her to keep them here but we need safety precautions if and whenever they come back.
"I understand but please make them understand if we don't get these information everyone in this village, in this country could go into shambles. Your quirks and our chakra are very different. It will take time for us to counter attack. I simply cannot have that." Tsunade said.
"Ill do what i can." Aizawa said. Tsunade smiled and just on cue Asuma came in along with Shikamaru, Kotetsu and Izumo came in the room. "I will send these four to aid you in bringing (y/n) back." Tsunade said and turned to Asuma, the leader of the group. "I need you to search for them and, if possible, capture a pair of Akatsuki memebers that made it in to Konoha." They nodded, Tsunade turned to Aizawa, "Is this okay with you?" Aizawa nodded. "It is. Having people experienced in chakra will do good in our search for (y/n), Bakugou and Isamu. Thank you." He bowed. As much as Aizawa hated formalities and working with new people, he had no choice. He had to bite his tongue just for a little while.

-----Naruto's POV-----

"Why not?!" Im pissed right now. I was supposed to go to Grandma Tsunade and ask her if i could join the search and rescue party but Kakashi-sensei and Yamato-sensei stopped me.
"Because we cant let two Jinchurikis out in the open where we know the Akatsuki is located." Kakashi tried to reason but only aggravated me more.
"Shes my sister! I gotta save her! You gotta let me get her back!" I pleaded.
"Naruto please. Lady Tsunade already requested that a search and rescue team were to accompany Aizawa." Yamato-sensei said.
"Have faith Naruto." Kakashi-sensei said.
I could feel the anger in me rise. Bubbling aggressively. Its hot.
"Naruto!" They both jumped away in a protective stance. I watched as Yamato-sensei raised his hand at me only to be stopped by Kakashi-sensei. Their voices were fading. I looked at my hands but nothing. They were perfectly normal then i felt a sharp pain on my head.

(Y/n).

My body trembled at the pain. I held my forehead with my right hand then i noticed the tears. (Y/n). She was all i could think off.

"(Y/n)."

I sniffed and wiped my eyes. I could feel my anger boiling down leaving only sadness, the hint of anger and the sharp pain in my chest.

"She's all the family i have. The only one i have left." I said through the hiccups. "If i lose her I'll.."

My thoughts trailed off to darker sinister ideas of what could have happened to her.