Chapter 137: Sleep...

-----NO ONE'S POV-----

The paramedics came later than anyone expected which angered Aizawa. As a pro hero, they were trained to be on the spot as soon as they could, to help as many people as they could. The professionalism and logic of these people were completely thrown out of the window. As insulted and disgusted Aizawa was he kept his temper from reaching to its boiling point but even his students could read his mood. Their reasons were idiotic, no one came because of the giant monstrous toad they saw over the distance. Aizawa could only close his eyes and set his priorities straight. He ushered his students and anyone who was injured to the hospital to be treated. Naruto and (y/n) Who were both passed out were carried in a separate ambulance. Two bodies in a van with the paramedics and the ninjas that followed suit.

.

"I think it's best for us to stick around and help for a bit. The more eyes we have the better odds we get on finding Orochimaru." Kakashi said.
"I think so too." Jiraiya looked over to the sleeping figures of Naruto and (y/n) on the hospital beds. "But in the meantime lets discuss on how to fortify UA's security. They were able to snatch (y/n) and the students so easily."
"Agreed but what can we possibly do?" Guy asked.
Yamato entered the fairly large private room. "I've sent a message to Konoha informing them about the twins and Orochimaru."
"Good." Kakashi said.

"So that's what you guys saw in camino ward..." Jirou said sitting on her bed looking down at the white hospital sheets that covered her lower half.
"Well.." Momo trailed off looking at the five boys who she was with that night.
"Almost.. But that time she physically changed.. This time was different." Midoriya trailed off.
"How?" Denki asked hesitant if he really wanted to know.
"This time was more..." Iida trailed off not knowing the right word to describe the events. He sighed looking away trying to forget the bloody monstrous look on (y/n) earlier.
"She was mad.." Saukra said quietly. The students looked a the pink haired ninja who was checking on Asui's wounds. "After what Sasuke said she snapped."
"That must have been hard for (y/n) to hear." Sero said his usual smile gone.
"To Naruto and (y/n), Sasuke is more than just a teammate. He's more like a brother to them. They're family. They only have each other. So of course hearing that was hard. Especially for (y/n)." Sakura said.
"So unmanly..." Kirishima whispered to himself.
"So he really wanted to kill her?" Denki asked. Sakura didn't reply because she herself didn't know what was really going through Sasuke's mind anymore. After a few moments of silence Sakura started to speak again.
"I've always watched Sasuke and (y/n) from afar. As you can tell Sasuke was quite popular so yeah.. i was jealous of how close those three were.. Well, Naruto was never really fond of Sasuke to begin with but i was always so jealous of how close he and (y/n) were. Even when Sasuke grew more distant after the incident. Only those two could hold up a conversation with Sasuke longer than anyone in the village. It was safe to assume that those two were the only ones Sasuke ever felt comfortable with... Or so i thought.." She sighed.
"What happened?" Asui asked. Sakura looked at Asui with confused eyes.
"I don't know... One day, Sasuke just changed. Then he left the village without a word. That was the night after (y/n) left as well."

The door opened revealing Shikamaru. His eyes stared at Sakura. "Are you free?" He asked.
"I am now." She said standing up after checking up on Asui. "Why what is it?"
"Naruto's awake." Shikamaru said. Sakura looked at him surprised then looked to class 1A excusing herself to meet with her teammate.

The hospital, by Nezu's request gave the ninjas and his students private rooms for the time being so they could keep an eye on them.
Sakura entered the room. "Naruto. You're awake." She smiled.
"Oh hey Sakura." Naruto trailed off. "Tell me. Did Sasuke run off with Orochimaru again?"
Sakura looked at the floor with a pained expression. "Yeah."
Naruto sighed and buried his face in his hands. "I need to get out of here and find Sasuke!" Naruto declared pushing he sheets off him. Sakura reached to the blonde's side and pushed him back on the bed.
"Stop it! You've already been out for more than 4 hours! If anything he's long gone." He looked at her surprised at the information. "You should sit here and rest up."
"She's right Naruto." Jiraiya said stepping in. "You're useless out there in your current condition."
"But pervy sage!"
"No buts Naruto." Jiraiya said sternly. He looked at the young boy's disappointed look and made an offer he couldn't decline. "Say, how about lets go scout for trails back on the beach once you're healed up. Maybe we can pickup a trail while were at it."
"Really?!" Naruto smiled widely. "ALRIGHT!! THANKS PERVY SAGE!"