chapter 145: Rescue part 2

Tis my birthday today! WOO! 🎁✨🎉🎊🎂🎂

So im going to take a few days break and spend time with my family and friends. No worries the chapters will still be posted as usual. 😊😊

-----NO ONES POV-----

"Deku we ne-" her words were cut off when Shindo ran past them.
"Get everyone to safety! To the back! Get everyone as far away as possible from the villains!" He yelled out.
"Right!" Izuku said. Too fast.
"His quirk isn't enough to fight off that hoard!" (Y/n) said running after Shindo.

He used his quirk and the ground broke trapping the first wave of followers Gang Orca had. The effects kicked in he was paralyzed for a short while but that small moment was all Gang Orca needed. In a matter of seconds he was already in front of Shindo.

"You send in a single novice when there's this much difference in ability?" He mocked. "Don't underestimate me."

"Im still here!" (Y/n) yelled from above with her fist ready. He quickly jumped out of the way. (y/n) missed him but her punch landed on the ground creating a massive earthquake that doubled the size of Shindo's deformation on the ground. She then picked up Shindo and moved back but she was still facing where she knew Gang Orca was.

Gang Orca stared at her. "Close but not quite." He said. He was about to use the ultrasound wave move again but he redirected it to a wall of ice that was headed towards him.
Midoriya and (y/n) looked at the ice caster.

"Todoroki!" They said relieved at the sight of their friends coming into view.

"Midoriya! (Y/n)! Are you moving them? We'll help!" Ojirou said running in with Mina and Tokoyami.

"W-why?" (Y/n) looked at Shindo, who she was still supporting to stand up. He glared at her. "I could have fought him myself!"
"What do you mean why? Just because you were rude earlier doesn't mean im going to let you fight over a hoard and don't be an idiot! If this was in real life that shockwave recoil recovery of yours isn't going to cut it! You may be able to do it but if he was really a villain he would have killed you on the spot. We both have the same goals here." She said back.

Shindo's eyes widened. "How did you know?" He asked in disbelief.

"You still can't move so im guessing that's the after effect of your quirk and you've dealt with that, mastering your quirk everyday so you're used to it. It was a no brainier." He struggled to stand by himself but failed. "Don't worry. They got this. Just come and help when you can finally move." She dragged him towards the other heroes who were evacuating the area. Dark shadow and Tokoyami carried around four people, mina was guiding a child and Deku was holding on to another child.

"Help!!" She stopped in her tracks and saw the person she was taking care of earlier. The one with a broken leg. A student came to their aid but didn't know what to do.

"Sorry Shindo." She said going towards them.

"Don't move! Their leg is broken we'll just make it worse."
Another explosion went out at the back. "We need to leave now!"
"I can raise the ground their laying on but we need someone to break off the lower part and arms to carry them and the rock bed to safety!"
"I can do that!" The student said.
"Alright then. Shadow clone jutsu!" About 8 clones appeared then using earth style again she rose the ground beneath the victim. The student cut the stone cleanly while the clones carried it away with the victim laying on it.

Meanwhile back with Gang Orca, he was facing Yoarashi from Shiketsu high and Todoroki from UA high. Both powerful students with strong quirks best suitable for keeping the villains at bay. Much to their disappointment, they had to face Gang Orca together.