Chapter 94: Invitation

(just imagine the bus has auto drive or a robot to drive so they dont necessarily need to rest.)

-----YOUR POV-----

I woke up rather early. Too early in fact that the sun hasn't come out yet. Though, taking a peek it looks as if the outside world had given birth to a new day. The sky filled with blended tones of baby blues and gray. Trees veiled with the lightest of mists, covered in a blanket of white cradled by the tiny dew drops and the humid sky of early morning light.

(Wow so deep..)

I sat up and grabbed my bag fishing for clothes i was going to wear and some bathroom necessities.
"Taking a bath?" Gray asked.
"Yeah. I couldn't sleep. Might as well be the first one in the shower." I shrugged. Gray hummed looking away then back at me.
"Good point. At least in this hour that tiny nuisance is still asleep." I chuckled at his description about Mineta. "But i should still go with you." He said stretching ready to follow me.
"I'll be fine just stay here and rest." i said worried about his condition.
"Im fine and no. Im going with." He jumped down before i could protest. My little guardian angle huh? Oh well.. I climbed down and walked to the back with Gray following behind me.

I placed my towel around my neck while i folded my used clothes. I finished and packed up my stuff then exited the bathroom. It was small but it was a lot better than what i had during missions. Going nude in the middle of the forest is just not my cup of tea. I know my teammates wont peek but... sometimes you just gotta say 'i just dont wike it.' Even in solo missions...

.

I sighed hugging my clothes close to my chest as i dried my hair. "Wasn't it too cold for you?" I asked Gray upon seeing him sitting on the floor waiting for me.
"At times like these, having a thick coat is a life saver." He stood up and looked at me. 
"You hungry?" I asked walking to my seat. 
"I could go for some food." I placed my clothes in a smaller bag i had brought with me as not to get it mixed up with clean ones. 
"I can open you a can now or we can wait for the next stop." I offered. When he didnt reply i looked down at him. "Eh. Who am i kidding? You're no ordinary sized cat. I'll open one now and maybe buy some kibble later." I reached to my side and caught Gray mid air as he jumped. I looked at him. "No." He stared back annoyed. I still have to wipe you down. I dont want dirt on the seat." He grunted annoyingly and i set him down. I took a smaller towel i had in my bag and patted the dirt off him before placing him on my bed. I Hanged my wet towel on the railing and folded Gray's then placed them on the side. I reached into my bag and took out a can of cat food. I opened it and poured the contents into his bowl. He sniffed the food and looked at me. 
"What about you?" I shrugged.
"Not really that hungry. I can wait for the next stop." He didn't move and stared back at me. I chuckled and smiled. "Go ahead. I'll eat later." He nodded and and began eating.
I looked around, my classmates were still sound asleep. Most of them were quiet... most.
I looked out the window and watched the sun rising up form the horizon. 

.

"Alright. Listen up. We'll be staying here to refill our gas and water supply. Everyone has twenty minutes to go into the convenience store and buy food or drinks. We wont be stopping for the whole day so be sure to buy enough food. I expect everyone to be here in twenty minutes. You can also  grab some stuff in your luggage if anyone wants to. Extra clothes and so on..." Aizawa said. "You may go." The bus doors opened then everyone walked out.  I smiled at the scenery. There weren't much people around but the waves crashing on the sand. The smell of the salty see breeze. It was just so inviting. "I wish we could go to the beach someday." I said as i cradled Gray in my arms.
"Maybe soon." He paused. "But lets go. We don't have much time here." I sighed.
"Sadly." I looked away and walked into the shop. I placed Gray down and grabbed a basket. "Find anything you like." I said.