Chapter 135: Under A Genjutsu

-----NO ONES POV-----

Class A1, Aizawa and Sakura watched horrified at (y/n)'s actions. Sakura knew all too well but she was still shaken up. She trembled slowly looking over to the class. Their expressions.. Tears in some of the students eyes. They looked at their friend in disbelief. A cold, heartless, merciless bloodthirsty murder, committed by none other than their friend. They were trembling in fear. They could feel the cold aura (y/n) was emitting.  their faces drenched in cold sweat. some of the students fell to their knees or on their butts, none of them could move. Aizawa stood in front of his class to snap them back to reality.
"THAT'S ENOUGH KEEP MOVING!" Not that he himself wasn't shaken by the sight, he was but he couldn't afford to cause Moe panic to his students.

They ran to an alleyway to move full straight ahead all the way to UA but out in the corner a giant snake turned headed towards them. It hissed and showed it's fangs.

"GO BACK!" Sakura said ushering the students back to way they came

"First (y/n) now a giant ass snake?! What else is out there?!" Kaminari blurted running back. 
"IT WAS A GENJUTSU!" Sakura yelled as she ran with them. 
"WHAT?" Aizawa asked.
"GENJUTSU! IT WAS ALL AN ILLUSION SASUKE PLACED ON (Y/N) AND ON US!" Sakura had tears in her eyes. "I knew about it but i was too shaken up to tell you. What he made us see and what he made (y/n) see could be the same or different but whatever it was, it made her furious." She lowered her head as she continued to run. "I-im sorry.." Sakura ran ahead leaving them behind. She then stopped and turned around facing them balling her hand into a fist. 
"GO! RUN!" Sakura yelled.
They ran as fast as they could running past the pink haired girl. Sakura raised her hand and ran towards the giant snake that was tailing them earlier. 

.

.

.

"Revenge?" (y/n) breathed out her empty eyes staring ahead, her voice. It wasn't hers. She sounded like a totally different person. Her back still facing towards Sasuke and the rest of the shinobi. 
"That voice." Jiraiya trailed off looking at his student. His fight with Orochimaru was put on hold as the two Sanins watched their underlings interact. Orochimaru watched intently admiring the young girl's power. 
"So this is why the Akatsuki was shaken up when they captured her." He chuckled under his breath. His eyes wide, his expression crazed in ecstasy, lusting on the power of the female junchuriki. 
"What does she have to do with the Akatsuki."
"Oh, Jiraiya. As clueless as possible." Orochimaru smirked. "You should really pick up a book from time to time." Jiraiya glared at him. "But i suppose i can give you a hint. That's no ordinary tailed beast and she's no ordinary jinchuriki." Orochimaru licked his lips hungry for the power.

"Power, strength, fear." The girl turned to Sasuke her glaring at him over her shoulder, piercing through him making him take a step back.
"That is what you so desire.." She declared. Sasuke didn't say anything. She turned around and stared at him.