Chapter 112: Totally Oblivious

-----YOUR POV-----

I sighed at Urushi's stubbornness. "Ugh! Okay! Okay! Let me go ask first." I said pointing at Aizawa-sensei. I turned to my teacher who stood beside Tsukauchi-sama who looked like he was contemplating his life decisions. Uhh..
"Eraserhead?" She asked.
"Yeah?" He asked.
"They want to go out and eat for a bit. Can we go?" She asked pointing outside.
"Yeah, lets go. You deserve it after the fight today." he said walking towards me.  
"Really?" I asked surprised. I thought he'd want us to stay since the villain was still here.
"Yeah right after we escort the villain into the truck." There it is.

We walked outside and watched as the police men tied Advance on to a hospital bed and loaded him into the back of the black truck. 

"Looks like we arrived late." a low and stern voice said. I turned around to see a short male wearing a rather fancy suit with pins and a sword hanging beside him. He had his hair slicked back and his face observed the area with a cold hard and stern look. 

"What is the Army doing here?" Aizawa-sensei asked approaching the smaller male. 
"We were sent for extra surveillance for the protection of the people throughout the festival." He said. 

"Captain Levi

"Captain Levi. Pleasure to see you." Tsukauchi greeted with a wave and a smile. "This is captain Levi, Captain and head of the Japan's Titan Military Institution." (idk ok?)
A school about military?
Tsukauchi turned to the squad behind Levi. "And these are his students, Freshmen in the Highschool department."
So they are high schoolers too? i looked at the people that followed the smaller man.
"This is EraserHead and his subordinate, Tsuneki." When i heard that i bowed.
"Pleasure." He replied. "Where is the villain?" He asked.
"Locked up and loaded in the van." Tsukauchi said placing his hand at the back door of said van.
The Levi guy nodded and turned to the twelve people squad that followed him. He looked at one of the males in the front. He had a reasonably long, rounded face and sizable, expressive, gray eyes. His hair is short and black he has a reasonably long, rounded face and sizable, expressive, gray eyes. His hair is short and black, and his bangs fall in a natural, middle-parted, curtain-type style. 

"Get all the information you can about the villain

"Get all the information you can about the villain. I'll go investigate the area." He turned to the rest.
"The rest of you tend to the people make sure they're okay. I also want the place to be squeaky clean so the festival can continue. Understood?" He asked in a demanding manner. Wait. They're going to clean? ha? I thought they were the military.
"Yes Captain!" They said saluting the small ass captain. 
"Leave." He commanded then the so called students rushed inside with the captain following behind them leaving the one male from earlier.