Chapter 34: Kakashi Sensei

-----YOUR POV-----

We walked through the streets looking for some place to eat. We finally found this korean restaurant that serves 'Samgyeopsal'. Its meant to be an 'eat all you can' restaurant. Though there's this time limit, an hour, after that your 'eat all you can' privileges are over. Unfair really but who am i to comment. Going against Choji they'll easily run out of business.

I smiled to my self, lost in my thoughts waiting for our food to cook. I was by the corner across me was Choji, Shikamaru then Asuma sensei. Beside me was Ino Yamato sensei then Kakashi sensei.

"What are you smiling about?" Ino teased again. I looked at her then to Choji. Shikamaru raised a brow at me. 

'Fuck, i think he understood that.' i thought to myself

"It's just funny to me." i laughed sweat dropping a little.
"Oh really and what is that?" Asuma sensei asked. Now everyone was curious, no they didn't ask but the stares they gave me was enough to let me know.
"About Kakashi sensei." i said more like a question. His eye widened at the knowledge that he was the topic. they gave him a glance before returning their eyes on me.
"What about me (y/n)?" The masked ninja asked.
"I just remembered how Naruto was locked on removing your mask. To think he even got Sakura and Sasuke into his plan." I said looking at my plate. "Its amusing to me how now, we can just sit beside you eating normally without trying to peep under that mask. Somehow i think he gave up on that." I chuckled to my self.
Kakashi smiled, "Yeah i remember those days." He said.
"Lets be honest. Everyone's still curious." Ino siad shrugging.

'I guess they bought that?'

Asuma sensei nodded. "It's come to the point everyone would imagine something ridiculous. Its amusing really." He admitted.
"If we teamed up back then we could have forced you to take off your mask." Shikamaru said looking at Kakashi sensei, his chin on his hand.
"True! With Shikamaru leading us we would get it in no time!" Choji said taking another bite.
"Wait. You worked with Kakashi sensei back then right, Yamato sensei?" Ino asked curiously looking at the said sensei.
"Yeah." He confirmed.
"Have you seen what behind that mask of his?" She asked again.
He smiled apologetically "Sorry but no. He's always wearing it 24/7."
"Awe." Ino sighed.
"Has there been anyone who has seen your face?" Asuma sensei asked
"Well." Kakashi sensei crossed his arms and looked down losing his eyes, thinking. "There are a few others but most of them are dead."

'He better not expose me.' it was an accident.. he was the one who sat up in the hospital. So it wasn't my fault that the sheet that was covering his face fell off.

"Im sure those people who worked in the ramen shop had a glimpse too. Or the nurses who took care of me when i was at the hospital." He said.

'Im safe?'

"Oh bummer! Litererally no one!" Choji said.
"I guess that's that" Ino sighed. Asuma sensei just chuckled at their response.
"That includes (y/n)." Kakashi pointed at me smiling closed eye.
"WHAT?!" literally almost everyone screamed.
"Kakashi senpai that's not fair. I've known you longer." Yamato sensei whined at Kakashi sensei making his signature 'scary' face. The others on the other hand, mainly Choji and Ino since they where the closest, stood up from their seats and confronted me.
"HOW COULD YOU NOT TELL US THAT YOU'VE WITNESSED ONE OF KONOHA'S GREATEST MYSTERY?!" Ino said shaking me by the collar.
"It was an accident! i swear!" i yelled back feeling dizzy. She continued shaking me back and forth.
"HOW WAS THAT AN ACCIDENT?!" she finally dropped me.
"I was supposed to check on his vitals when he suddenly sat up from his bed. He didnt have his mask only the bed sheet covered his face. So when he sat up, i saw it." i confessed. They continued to stare at me. "What?" 
"Well? What did he look like?" Shikamaru asked. Yamato Sensei was busy whining at Kakashi sensei, I glared at Kakashi sensei.
"You snitch."
"They were going to know anyway might aswell tell them." he defended, smiling.
"I could snitch on you right now." i threatened.
"You wouldn't" he glared, the atmosphere changed. His stare was cold and deathly.
"Hahaha.. You're right. I wouldn't." i laughed nervously shifting in my seat
His smile came back like a flash. "Right." 
Everyone sighed in defeat.
"Well that's that." Shikamaru said.
I couldn't even look at Kakashi sensei's direction. I shivered again.
Asuma chcukled. "What in the world did you do to make her so scared. Look at her shes shivering." I didn't even bother to look or deny. i just stayed sulking in my corner.
"Just some minor things to ensure my identity's safety." He replied.