Chapter 92: Goodbyes part 2

-----NO ONE'S POV-----

"WAIT! STOP THE BUS!"(Y/n) snapped her head towards the door and peaked perked her head out. There he was, the always late idiotic brother sprinting towards the parked busses. Sakura and the others were cheering and yet somehow insulting Naruto while he ran.
"What the hell took you so long?!" Choji yelled out.
"Naruto! Get your ass over here you moron!" Kiba yelled.
"Hurry!" Ino said.
"You got this!" Tenten said.
Guy and Lee where cheering and dancing with all their might.

(y/n) looked back at her classmates and smiled apologetically not wanting to delay the trip any longer but that was the least of their worries. "Don't just stand there! Go!" Kirishima yelled from the back resulting to the rest of her classmates urging the girl to go on. She then turned to Aizawa looking at him as asking for permission. Aizawa nodded towards Naruto. She smiled excitedly and ran through the door and out of the bus.  

"Naruto!" she called out running towards him with my arms spread wide open. He engulfed her in a hug making sure his arm in the cast wasn't squished in between the hug. He pulled away when he noticed tears streaming down her eyes.
"Eh?! (y/n) whats wrong? Are you okay? Did anyone hurt you?" He said in a panic as he lifted her by the cheeks inspecting her. She lightly shoved his hand away. 
"You idiot! I thought you weren't going to come and say goodbye!" Her lips quivered as she sobbed. Naruto smiled and hugged her again patting her head.
"Heh. Im sorry okay?" He said placing a kiss on her head. "I just had to get someone before you leave." They pulled away.
"W-who is it?" She asked as she wiped her tears away.
"Just see for your self." Naruto moved out of the way and behind him there stood Iruka sensei with a gentle smile as always. He raised his arms.
"Iruka sensei.." She smiled back she then ran towards him and hugged him too. 
"We haven't had the time to catch up since you got back, did we?"
"No.." She said regretfully.
He chuckled and pulled away patting her head. "Soon.. Okay? Lets do something just the three of us. Your birthday is coming after all."
She perked up and nodded smiling happily. "Soon. I'll be waiting sensei." 
"Always be on your toes." Iruka said.
"Because anything can happen around the corner. Yes i know sensei." (y/n) finished.
"Keep at it with your training. With how you're progressing, you should be able to master it in no time." Kakashi said walking beside Iruka. 
"Not too much but keep it in mind. After all you cant do much if you're paralyzed." Yamato said walking to Iruka's other side. 
"Yes sir." She said. "But you didn't tell me you guys weren't coming with me." 
Yamato sighed. "I didn't approve of it. Kakashi and Iruka were the ones who agreed to it."
"Kakashi i though you were supposed to tell her." Iruka said looking at the silver haired man.
"Oh i did?" He looked at the three with and apologetic smile. "Sorry. Must have slipped my mind."
"Kakashi sensei." She whined.
"(Y/n) sensei!" She was engulfed with a tight hug making her stumble back a bit she looked down at the kid ho had hugged her so tightly. She patted his head with a gentle smile.
"Why if it isn't Isamu Aikawa."
"Don't leave yet." His voice was strained as if he was holding back his tears. She bent down to his height and fixed the scarf he had around his neck.
"Don't you feel hot? You should take this off." And that he did then he offered it to me to which she chuckled and smiled pushing it back into his chest.
"I gave it to you. Its yours to keep." She said smiling at him.
"Then I'd like to keep ot on." He said wrapping it around his neck once again.

"I have no idea what you did to get him to admire you but he has been acting much better compared to the last time i saw him." Keiji, their team leader said.
"Yeah. Hes getting weirder and weirder." Kohaku said looking at Isamu with a disgusted look.
"Hes.. more open minded." Kazuki said shyly.
"Open minded? He's louder than usual!" Kohaku complained making (y/n) sweat drop at the comments his teammates made.
"Now now. Say goodbye to (y/n)." Keiji said to the genins then turned to the girl. "I have to thank you for training them because of your training i can tell they'll be great shinobis in the coming future."
She blushed embarrassed at his comment. "It was nothing! Really." She smiled.