Chapter 68: Founding Fathers

⚠️This is a filler chapter. It may or may not serve a purpose in the future chapters. You have been warned.⚠️

-----NO ONE'S POV-----

"Last one to the bottom of the falls is a rotten egg!" Naruto said spashing her again running on the water.
"On no you dont! First one there is gonna lose their soul!" She yelled scrambling to stand up and run. He looked back with a terrified look.
"Oh- n-no. (Y/n) no." He said. She ran past him.
"Just kidding! See ya later rotten egg!"
"No fair you made me stop!!" He yelled running after his sister. Gray sighed and stood up from where he rested and picked up her cover up that was neatly folded beside him. He jogged with the clothing in his mouth heading to the falls.

"Well arent they a lively bunch." Momo said with a gentle smile. Seeing her smile eased her pain just a bit.
"You said it Yao-momo!" Mina said.
"Well at least shes smiling and having fun." Kirishima said.
"Well said." Todoroki said.
"At least our plan worked, im happy." Midoriya said.
"Im glad you guys thought of something thoughtful to cheer her up." All Might complimented.
"Wait you guys.." Midoriya said catching their attention.
"Yeah?"
"Hmm?"
"What is it, Midoriya?"
"Didn't Naruto say 'bottom if the falls'?" He looked at them. All might was quick to catch on.
"And?" Kirishima looked at his green haired friend curiously.
"They ran that way." He pointed where the water's current was heading."
"Ooh.. the falls is that way..." Kirishima said.
"But i dont hear any-" Momo was cut oof my All Might yelling them to get out.
"EVERYONE OUT OF THE WATER!"
"All Might whats going on?" Aizawa asked one he ushered some of his students to land.
"The falls ahead." He pointed. "(Y/n) ran with her brother heading straight for it."
"And?"
"Its a race. She'll most likely jump to the bottom."
Aizawa clicked his tongue and turned to his students.
"No one is to touch or go anywhere near the water got that? Im leaving Iida in charge. Expect punishment for those who disobey. All Might and i will be right back." The two teachers ran towards the direction where the Uzumaki twins ran off to.

"We cant just sit here!" Midoriya said.
"Midoriya not this again! You heard what sir Aizawa said!" He retorted.
"Yeah he said. Not to go in the water." Kirishima smiled and ran past Iida.
"Halt! Kirishima!" Iida was about to run towards the red head but Midoriya ran too. Quickly he grabbed his arm and pulled him back from running.
"Midoriya where do you think your going?" He said in a demanding voice.
"Yo Kirishima wait up!" Said Denki who ran past the two.
"Wait Denki!" Followed by Todoroki,then Tsuyu. One by one everyone ran following where Aizawa and All might ran off.
"You guys!!!!" Iida sighed in defeat and ran after them.

-------------

"You cant catch me!" (Y/n)'s laugh echoed through the forest.
"No fair! You had a head start!" He complained.
"Hey! You cheated too!" She looked back and stuck her tongue out to him. The sound of falling water clashing grew louder and louder.
"Hear that?! That's my win!" She cheered sprinting towards the sound.
"Hey!" Naruto called could sprinting as well.

.

"I thought i told you to stay put." Aizawa glared at Kirishima who was panting. Then he noticed Kaminari, Todoroki and the others running towards them when the whole class came into view he yelled out to Iida clearly mad. "Iida! What is the meaning of this?!"
"I apologise for this sir! I tried to hold them in place but when one ran so did the others." Iida said bowing to Aizawa.
"Its too late to scold them now. Lets just go find (y/n) and Naruto." All Might placed his hand on Aizawa's shoulder. He sighed.
"Alright fine. But none of you will do anything just follow our instructions got that?!" He yelled again.
"Yes sir!"

Naruto jumped on one of the rocks that were poking out of the water. It seemed like a good idea, however it was not the moment his foot touched the rock he slipped and fell into the rocky water. (Y/n) fearing for her brother's safety ran back to go look for him.
"Naruto?" She called out when nothing replied back her heartbeat began to quicken.
"Naruto this isnt funny!" Again. Nothing.
"Naruto!" She yelled out, concern and worry laced in her voice. She looked around, almost like she's spinning in place. She almost looked like a lost puppy.
Her teachers saw her looking around aimlessly as if she was looking for something. But before they could call out to her he jumped down from the branch and ran past (y/n).
"No fair!!" She ran too.
Left with no choice Aizawa, All Might and the students ran off too.
"Damn it. (Y/n)! Naruto!" But the two went on.