Chapter 158: Hide and Seek

-----NO ONE'S POV-----

The students were brought to a different field. This time it represented as a disaster zone. An abandoned area of the city where the villain attacks took place. 

"Unlike the first training, there are different situations. The purpose of this scenario is to give a more genuine experience. The injured can be anywhere and we don't know what state they may be in. You'll have eight minutes to spread out and four of you'll be rescuers. The other seventeen must hide in whichever place they wish. However, eight of the hidden ones won't speak." Thirteen paused. "I'll select them." 

"We're going to play hide and seek! YAY!" Mina cheered.

"More or less." Thirteen started. "Okay, the four that will search are them." she pointed at Bakugou, Mineta, Uraraka and Midoriya.

"HUH?! WHY DO I HAVE TO DO IT WITH DEKU?!" He burst out yelling angrily. 

"Quit complaining. You failed. We're helping you here." (y/n) said looking at Bakugou with a raised brow and slightly puffed cheeks. The boy looked back his anger look still plastered on his face. 
"HUH?!"
"If you touch the victims chest or ass when you carry them, is it considered an evil deed?" Mineta said drooling. 
"You're forbidden from carrying them Mineta." Midoriya said.
"Like he can carry them anyways." (y/n) commented looking away.
"You have two minutes to hide." Thirteen said. "Let the training start! Don't forget that no situation in strange in this case. With that said..." She raised her hand up in the air. "START!!"
(y/n) looked at them with a boastful smirk. "You won't find me! Hehehehe~" She gave them a salute as she ran away with the others scattering throughout the city.

After a few minutes letting the others hide it was time for the heroes to rescue. 
"ALRIGHT!" Bakugou yelled. "FOLLOW ME GARBAGE!" he blasted himself off going who knows where... Leaving his teammates in the dust.
"What's with that guy?! He's too rash!" Mineta questioned.
"It can't be helped. Let's search for the ones that can speak."Midoriya said.
"Right!" Uraraka agreed.
"A lot of time has passed since the fight, let's go!" Midoriya said.
"OK!" Mineta gave a thumbs up. Then the three split up looking for the victims.

.

Everything was going well. The heroes started to find the civilians or in this case, the hiders. 
Midoriya and Mineta found Ojirou and made him a make shift ladder using Mineta's pop off balls, sticking them on a pole and adding a thin platform for the Ojirou to step on. Then Uraraka found Kyoka hiding under a car. They were really getting people one by one until Iida ran towards Uraraka and Kyoka at full speed.

"KYOKA! URARAKA! WATCH OUT!" Iida yelled.
"What the- Iida what is it?" Kyoka questioned.
Iida however didn't stop and tackled to the ground with him shielding them from the strong gush of wind. Followed by an earthquake that shook the ground.

"What?" Uraraka asked sitting up coughing because of the dust she had inhaled.

"Its a villain!" Iida warned.
"WHAT?!" Kyoka asked looking at the direction Iida came from "Where did he come from?"
"Was he hiding?" Uraraka exclaimed as soon as she saw the tall figure walking towards them.

He had spiked on his shoulder blades a orange and grey gasmask and blade like hair sticking out at the back of his mask. He wore a black skintight shirt that complimented his muscles and cargo pants that almost looked like plain military pants.

The horrific memories of their last time in the USJ came flooding back. They stared at the man in disbelief and horror.

But they went pale when their eyes landed on what the man was holding. Well, in this case, WHO he was holding.