Chapter 23: Internship

-----YOUR POV-----

Sadly i wasn't able to go with the rest of Class 1-A to the station to drop them off instead i was left here in school, i was wearing my hero costume fully stacked, scrolls and pouches hidden under the cloth wrapped around my hips, with my mask rested on the side of my head. Standing there like a soldier with my hands behind my back while the principal was in front of me sipping his tea. I still couldn't shake the feeling from yesterday. If it wasn't Asuma-sensei or Shinkamaru could it be back home? What if it was Naruto? "(y/n) are you listening?" I frantically said sorry "I'm sorry principal Nezu! My mind has been off since yesterday. I cant seem to shake it off." Principal Nezu Pl

aced his cup and saucer down on the table and turned to me with hie paws together. "Do you mind sharing?" I was reluctant to tell him but i did anyway "I feel some thing bad, something terrible is going to happen or is about to happen. At first i thought it was because some of my teammates were sent back to the village and i was worried about them but last night they came home and the feeling was still there. I don't know how, I don't know why but something is going to happen Principal Nezu! I just know it!" I said looking at him pleading to believe in my words with out proof. "We all have those days (y/n)." He said tilting his chair to the side. "Although, Has this happened before?" he looked at her "Yeah. They didn't always come when danger arrived but every time i feel it, may it be present or future, something will happen. Like when our village was ambushed during our exam." i said looking down to the ground reminiscing what happened. "Well, for now." Principal Nezu jumped off from his seat and walked around his table and towards me. "All we can do is wait and keep our guard up for anything the does happen." He spoke smiling up at her his arms pointing upward like child wanting ti be picked up. "You believe me?" i asked surprised bending down to pick him up. He pointed at my shoulder so i placed him there. "If what you say is indeed true, there's no harm in keeping guard. It can also be training for your reflexes." i nodded "Well how about it then? Lets head to ground gamma i would like to see how well you are." Principal Nezu said "Alright." i said walking to the training area.

"Your teammates and Teachers are close by keeping watch. I will head over and prepare you go in in 2 minutes okay?" Principal Nezu said climbing down off me disappearing into the training ground. "Okay you are ready to go." i jerked a bit and placed my hand in my ear. feeling that there was an earpiece place in it. "Principal Nezu? You placed this here?" on the other side was a him "Mhm! Now let's start your training."

When i was inside it was awfully quiet and dim. I walked the streets and peeked at corners. A loud and hard crash made the tower above me fall. Dodging it i looked everywhere but nothing. "Very well dodged but it isn't over yet!" Large debris fell on me again. I held my ground and waited for the objects to come close then finally "AAHHHH!!!" I yelled and punched the debris sending them flying back in different directions. I jumped up to one of the tubes finding the tallest one i could find. Standing on it i found principal Nezu in a demolition crane. For an animal he can control it well, he swung it towards me jumping off the pipe i was standing on i summoned about 20 clones mid air when we landed i order them to destroy the crane. And one by one we used the Chakra Enhanced Strength to demolish the crane. The pieces where sent flying destroying some of the buildings too. Soon enough it was just me and Principal Nezu who was smiling at me. I smiled back and bowed. "You did well. However you took advantage that this was not a public area." i stood straight nervously laughing and sweatdropped "sorry.." "But either way you did exceptional!" He walked up to me and motioned for me to pick him up again. Before we left we took one last look at Training Ground Gamma, most of it was destroyed and the crane.. Let's just say there is no crane anymore. "Oh dear. That might take a while to repair." "Im sorry sensei." he hummed "Well no matter. Training is training but for now how about we get some tea?" I walked back to the campus with Principal Nezu on my shoulder. "I'd love too." "How about some Jasmine? or some Chamomile?" He went on and on talking about his favorite teas.