chapter 66: Red Tailed Hawk

-----YOUR POV-----

I opened my eyes seeing the sun blaring into the living room. Living room? I sat up and scanned the area. Looks like i fell asleep during movie night. The TV was still on. I turned to look beside me and Naruto was still asleep on the couch. I guess we both fell asleep huh? I sighed and stood up stretching.
"Mornin'." Someone said I turned to Gray who was by the kitchen. "Well its noon but who's keeping track?" He said. I smiled and grabbed the remote to turn the TV off.
"Yeah. Good morning to you too." I placed it back on the table. "You hungry?" I asked.
"Not really. Though its painfully hot outside." I looked out the window where the light came from. I reached for the curtains and closed them.
"It is isn't it?" I turned to Gray. "You want a bath?" He stared at me annoyed.
"No." He said plainly. I giggled walking to the kitchen, opening the fridge.
"Its a great day to go to the beach though. Or a water park." He hummed and jumped on the counter. I opened my half iced water drinking it.
"Maybe not in the water but yeah, sure." He said. An idea popped in my mind.
"Do cats like ice?"
"What?"
"Ice. You know. Ice cubes."
"I don't know..." He said unsure.
"Here." I opened the freezer taking an ice cube and placed it on a plastic plate. He looked at me confused then back at the cube.
"What am i supposed to do? Eat it?" He asked.
"Yeah." I paused. "I mean you could. You could just lick it. Or play with it."
He looked down at the cube and sniffed it before looking back at me.
"You're kidding right?"
"Just try it!"
"This is ridiculous." He sighed and bent down giving it a small lick. Then he laid down and held the ice cube in place between his paws biting into it. I chuckled.
"Having fun?" A piece fell off the cube as he was biting it. He stood up and ate the piece that fell off eating it.
"So?" I asked again.
"It helps with the heat.." he said going back to the ice.
"I figured since your coat is thick and all.." i ran my hand on his shoulders lightly scratching it. "Alright imma go clean up." I walked back to the living room littered with plastic bottles, cans and empty packs of snacks we ate yesterday.

Knock. Knock. Knock.

My head spun looking at the front door. Who could it be though? I placed the plastic bag beside the table and walked to the front door. "Coming." I yelled out.
I unlocked and opened it. "Yeah?" The person was someone i didn't expect. More like people. "Momo? Izuku? Uraraka?" I looked down the hall only to see more of them. "Guys! What are you doing here?" I exclaimed surprised by their visit.
"Ooooo! Skip that! You're not wearing your bandages!" Mina pointed out. My hand unconsciously touched my cheeks. "Oh yeah! Right. I took it off last night. It seemed to be fine.." i looked at them again.
"So." I shrugged. "What brings you guys here?"
"We came here to invite you to spend the day with us!" Momo said.
"Yeah!" Mina cheered pumping her hands in the air. Confused i looked at Momo and Midoriya.
"Don't you guys have your punishments?"
"We do but they gave us the rest of the day off." Midoriya said.
"Oh i see."
"Enough chit chat! Its hot out here. You gonna let us in or what?" Mina said. I panicked at the mess back in the living room.
"You cant! Its still dirty in here!" I said trying to block the entrance.
"Oh please we've seen way worse!" Mina said barging in as the others followed. Soon there were a pile of shoes right by the door.
"Guys!" My whines fell to deaf ears. I sighed and closed the door waking to the living room where Naruto was asleep on the couch.
"What happened here?" Asui asked. " Yeah movie night was a blast we fell asleep here." I said walking to Naruto shaking him.
"Oi. Naruto. We have guests." A tired grunt escaped his lips.
"Naruto!! Wake up!" I whined shaking him again. Nothing. I raised my hand up. "WAKE UUUP!" i smacked his arm forcing him to wake up.
"Huh?" He groggily asked.
"Wake up. We have guests." He looked confused and stared at me.
"What?" He scanned the room. Surprised his eyes landed on her classmates that waved at him.
"W-where did you all come from?" He asked. They just chuckled and smiled at him.
"They came to visit now come on!" I said standing up pulling him by his arm. "Its already noon! Time to get up Naruto!" I grunted.
"Alright alright im up." He stood up. I turned to my classmates and smiled embarrassed at the mess.
"Sorry you guys had to see the place so messy." I started picking up the trash and putting them in the plastic bag. Mina was about to make a comment until Jirou stopped her. "Remember what we came here for."
"Oh right!" Mina said.
"Actually we came here to invite you guys!" Hagakure said.
"What? What is it?" I asked growing more curious.
"We were thinking if you'd like to join us for a picnic back in training ground 3." Momo said.
"Wait they allowed access?" Naruto asked his mind finally awake.
"Yeah but everyone has to leave after sundown." Izuku said.
"And we need guardians with us. Soo All Might and Aizawa." Kirishima said. I turned to Naruto waiting for his decision.
"What?" He asked staring at me.
"Can we go?" I asked putting up my best puppy dog eyes. He sighed
"You know, you're still asking me and you're giving me those eyes. I don't really have a choice here do i?" I grinned at him as he chuckled and patted my head. I turned to my classmates.
"You guys okay waiting here for a couple of minutes while we get ready?" They looked at eachother.
"Well we've got nothing else to do." They looked at me "okay." They smiled.
"You go and prepare yourself. I'll clean up." Naruto said holding up the plastic bag.
"Alright. Ill be quick though." I looked at my classmates again.
"I now its small but please make yourselves at home." I smiled pointing at the living room. I jogged to my room and picked up some clothes and my towel. I was about ran back out but Mina stopped me. She poked her head into my room looking around. "So this is your room huh?" She pointed at the bed. "Can i?"
"Oh. Yeah go ahead. You guys can hang here if you want." She squealed and ran to my bed.
"This smells like (favorite scent. I personally like vanilla or lavender)." She flipped her self over now facing the ceiling with a content smile. I giggled
"I'll go and take a shower now!" She raised her hand and gave me a thumbs up.
I shook my head smiling and went out leaving the door open.
Naruto was in the kitchen. "Im going in!" I said to Naruto "alright!" He yelled back. I then went into the bathroom taking a shower.