Chapter 119: Competition!

-----NO ONE'S POV-----

The bus hissed as it moved to a halt on the sidewalk at the entrance of the well known Sports City. 
"Here we are." Aizawa said with a welcoming yet unamused tone. 
"AH! WE'RE HERE!" Midnight said looking at the stadiums at awe.
"All Might breathed in before walking down the steps joining the rest of the teachers. All Might didn't have his outfit on and was only wearing his casual clothes but since his secret was already out he didn't necessarily need to wear his costume to fight. At least Midnight was there to back them up if they ever need it. By 'they' of course (y/n) was included. 

(y/n) Stepped down then so did the rest of her classmates. Then the bus drove off to a nearby parking area.
"Remember what i told you. You all aren't allowed to fight when a villain comes along. What you will do is clear the area and get the people to a safe place. Tsuneki is an exception."
"Yes sir!" They all replied.
"Right. Let's go!" Aizawa said turning around leading the group while Midnight squealed in excitement.

When they entered the class along with (y/n) had to wait on the side walk while the teachers tried to look for more carts so they would all go together and arrive at the same time. 
"Tsuneki!" A voice called out.
(y/n) looked at whoever called. "Eren." She said acknowledging the male as he jogged towards her. Instead of a welcoming, happy tone that she usually welcomes him with it was more into confusion. She eyed the male from head to toe eyeing his new look.
"You're not wearing your usual uniform." She started.
"Yeah." He smiled nervously lowering his assault rifle making sure it was on safety mode. He was wearing a plain standard military uniform with a flak jacket over it, combat gloves, a headset that connected to a radio on his shoulder, combat gloves and assault rifle. He also had a belt that held a hand gun to his waist and a couple more pouches. 

"It doesn't look too welcoming, is it?" He asked laughing nervously as he scratched the back of his head

"Honestly? No but i gotta say. I kind of suits you." 
"Is that supposed to be a compliment?" He raised his brow at her.
"N-no." She looked down then to the side. "Depends on how you take it..?" She trailed off.
Eren laughed and nudged her lightly. "No worries. This is just for a drill. We'll change into out formal uniforms later on." He nodded over to the pro heroes. "Stuck?"
"A bit, yeah.." She sighed.
"Our captain offered a ride. If you're willing to accept." He offered.
"Eh? Your captain?" She asked looking over to Eren's classmates, some of which were looking at their direction. 
"He looks cold. It just takes time for him to warm up but he's a good guy." They looked at one another. "Anyways, If you're willing to take on our offer. We'll be more than willing to give you guys a ride to the top."
"Are you sure?"
"Of course!" He smiled.

(y/n) turned to Aizawa, All Might and Midnight calling out for her teachers. 
"What is it?" Aizawa asked.
"The military just offered to take us a ride!" She said pointing at Eren beside her who was smiling at them.
"Wah!! Can we ride with them?!" Mina along with the other girls asked or practically begged the teachers.
"Its so cool being able to ride in a military vehicle!!" Sero said looking at his friends excitedly.
"Yeah!" Kirishima said raising his fist up in the air.
"I guess it couldn't hurt." Tokoyami said.
"Come on. You're excited too." Shouji said nudging the half bird.
Aizawa approached Eren. "Are you sure?"
"Yes. It was an offer from our captain Levi, sir." He said giving a salute to Aizawa.
Before Aizawa could make his decision Midnight butted in. 
"Are you kidding?! We're in!" She smiled widely.
Eren raised his hand to his radio and phoned in. "They accepted the offer, cap." There was a short static before another voice replied. "Alright send them in the second vehicle."
"Copy that, over." Eren smiled and nodded turning his heel. "This way." He looked at (y/n) motioning her to walk with him leading the group to the large vehicles parked at the side.
"How kind of them to offer us a ride. We should thank them with great gratitude!" Iida said dramatically fixing his eyeglasses.
"I gotta say. (y/n) can easily make friends." Asui said thinking out loud.
"Yeah. Well she is really kind." Uraraka said.
"Not to mention easy to talk to." Jirou said.
"welcoming and sweet too." Momo sighed. "I just can't help but feel attached to her." She said guiltily.
"Is that why you're protective of her?" Hagakure asked.
"She does look at (y/n) like a sister." Asui commented.
"Sister? She acts more like a mom." Jirou said giving Momo a knowing smile. 
"I-I can't help it! She is just too alluring. It's almost impossible to be rude to a sweet girl like her." Momo said defensively.