Chapter 69: Sleepover Reunion

⚠️This is a filler chapter. It may or may not serve a purpose in the future chapters. You have been warned.⚠️

Btw i wont be putting class 2b characters so i can just get this over with.

-----YOUR POV-----

We were standing in front of the barracks that my classmates and class 2b was staying at the moment. When they said they invited my friends over i was actually excited yet nervous to face them. More like nervous to talk my teammates.
"(Y/n)! Naruto! So glad you could join us!" Ino ran up to us and hugged me.
"This is great! With you here were almost complete!" Choji exclaimed.
"I-ino. Choji.." i wanted to say something but Ino hugged me tightly and swayed her body side to side as if she was rocking me.
"Finally you guys made it!" Sakura said coming down on one if the stairs.
"Hey hey! We were wondering when you'd show up!" Kiba popped his head out of a room.
"Hey!" Tenten came out too waving her hand. The others came out too greeting us. Ino let me go and held my shoulders.
"Its just you two? What about Shikamaru?" I asked. Both Ino and Choji looked at eachother.
"Well you see." Choji trailed off.
"He hasn't left his house since we got back." Ino said. I guess he is mad.
"I see." I replied.
"Cheer up! Im sure he'll be back on his toes sooner or later." Choji said patting my back. I just smiled at him but i couldn't help thinking otherwise. After all, Asuma and Shikamaru we're close. I could have done something too..

.........

Class 1A had two separate rooms for the males and females, so did the class 1B. "So heres where Naruto will he staying.." Sakura pointed in a room where Shino was wrapped under his blanket fast asleep with his usual glasses on. "and (y/n) you're with us!" Ino said. I nodded.
"Okay."

The day went on quick. The girls decided to hang out in our room talking about random stuff. Like how we went from embarrassing stories to chatting about boys which i lost interest but they had a different view.
"Come on! You know more about boys than i do. Sheesh and thats coming from me." Ino said pointing crossing her arms.
"What? Were just friends. I dont have any interests." I defended.
"So what was it with Kazunari then?" Mina teased inching her face closer to me.
"I-it was just a fling!" Said moving back.
"Hmm? Are you sure theres no residual feelings left? After all he is your first." Tenten teased.
"No! I told you already we're just friends now." I said to them.
"What about that guy your always talking about.. what was his name?" Jirou said placing her finger under her chin thinking.
"Her old friend, right?" Uraraka asked.
"Yeah!" Jirou responded.
"Oh you mean Sasuke, ribbit." Asui said.
"Yeah what about Sasuke?" Hagakure squealed.
"What he's just a childhood friend." I said.
"Friend? Yeah right! You keep talking about him and Naruto." Mina pouted.
"Oh you do?" Tenten asked teasingly.
"Cuz hes my friend." I defended. "I mean aside from Naruto. He stuck by me since back then."
"Yeah you two share your history together huh?" Momo asked.
"Yeah! Rumors says only (y/n) has ever set foot Sasuke's apartment and his room. Right?" She turned to Hinata who sat beside her. Hinata only smiled back.
"Thats ridiculous! You cant just tell if someone the first and only one to see it."
"Well, have you been in his apartment?" Uraraka asked.
"Well yeah."
"What about his room?" Mina asked getting giddy.
"Yes."
Most of the girls squealed. I sweatdropped at their reaction.
"You guys are way into it." I sighed knowing thers nothing i can say that'll change their minds.
"I bet she has a picture of Sasuke on her." Ino teased winking at me. Everyone stopped and stared at me.
"Do you?" Moko asked.
"Of course i do." I said not holding back.
"ITS REAL!" they screamed giggling. I was about to say something but
"Hey you have a picture of Sasuke but not us." Sakura pointed at me pouting.
I sighed. "i was just about to get into that.. Its not just a picture of Sasuke i also have pictures all of you." I pulled out my green froggy wallet and opened it.
"I have Naruto's, Sakura's, Ino's, of course our team along with Shikamaru and Choji's, Guy sensei's team and Kurenai sensei's team." I pulled it out showing them a couple of photos.
"Woah that a lot of photos." Ino said surprised.
"Yeah. They go way back all the way to the photos you guys sent me." I smiled at Uraraka and the others then smiled staring at the neatly packed pictures that they held. "I even have a picture with Itachi and Shisui in there." They all took turns looking at the photos.