Chapter 56: (y/n) vs Akatsuki

-----NO ONE'S POV-----

They closed their eyes tight and prayed. Yelling their hearts out.

"(Y/n)!"

All they could do was pray and hope for her to wake up. Which in other words is deemed impossible. They kept silently begging for the heavens for a miracle. (Y/n)'s body twitched and once again her chakra changed color. This time it was deep dark purple. No one could explain the different colored chakra she possessed but it was certainly not going to stop the Akatsuki. The Gedo statue let out an audible creak plus the deep moans that were carried by the wind made quite an eerie atmosphere. "Theres something wrong." Pain whispered to himself. Just then some thing bursted out of  (y/n)'s abdomen. Ghost like fire, coated transparent chains shot out and dived into the statue's mouth connecting her with the statue. The statue creaked again then sounds of wood pressed together roared. The statue appeared to be withering right before their eyes. Pieces of wood began to fall out and it looked like it was getting thinner by minute. They barely had time to process everything that had just happened. Pain panicked and called off the Gedo statue. When it disappeared their connection with the other Akatsuki was disconnected. Hidan and Kakuzu both landed on the ground with ease. "What was that?" Hidan tried to complain but their eyes were adverted to the floating ball of chakra wrapped in chains from (y/n)'s body. The chakra that the chains was rapped around it had a vast array of colors. It almost looked like a ball of rainbow chakra. The chakra morphed into the head of a giant monster fox when it roared a harsh gust of wind capable of lifting small rocks flew everywhere. The chains tightened around the fox tugging it down.

"W-what is that?" Midoriya managed to ask.

"That's the Nine tailed beast's chakra." Gaara watched wide eyes. The wind blew and blew they felt like they were in a tornado. "The chains! It must be (y/n)'s seal."

"What seal?" Iida asked.

"The seal used to trap the beast from escaping a person's body.  If it is the seal it could only mean one thing." Gaara looked at the chains as it tugged on the monstrous head closer to (y/n). "Its pulling the nine tails back to its cage, the Jinchuriki."

The tug of war between (y/n)'s seal and the kyuubi's chakra continued. Pain shaken from the Gedo statue's reaction to (y/n)'s chakra he instead moved back and kept his distance. Hidan threw his scythe at (y/n) hoping to hit her. Another chain emerged from her abdomen wrapping its self on to the scythe. Hidan tugged on the metal wire that connect him to his weapon but the chain was stronger. It yanked on the scythe lifting Hidan and throwing him off somewhere. The chain let go of Hidan's weapon and just floated there as if waiting for their next attack. The Ninetails chakra from earlier roared again before being completely sucked into (y/n)'s abdomen. Her body dropped immediately when the nine tails chakra was back. Bakugou upon seeing this pulled Isamu and ran to her. Neither Kakuzu or Pain made a move, they figured to let the kids slide to test if the chain would sprout back. Isamu knelt down beside her and shook her body. "Sensei wake up!" But nothing. (Y/n), covered with cuts and bruises mixed with dried blood laid on the ground breathing. Bakugou was relieved to see her breathing but pissed at the state of condition her body is in, not only that the clothes she had worn were covered with dried blood and cuts similar to her skin, it was also worn out and had a good chunk of  it was torn away to the point her abdomen was clearly visible. Bakugou stayed close to Isamu. He watched All might battled with All for one. The man managed to knock All Might back. All Bakugou could do was call out for the beloved hero. " Dont worry. He wont die from that." All for one said to Bakugou. All for one seemed to have a conversation with Shigaraki while he used his forcible quirk activation on Kurogiri, a warped portal opened. All Might rose from the debris and tackled All for one with a punch. He caught All Might's hand creating a large gust of wind.