Chapter 35: Wild Wild Pussycats!

-----YOUR POV-----

"Guys, im going to the mall. Is there anything you want me to buy?" I yelled out loud enough for everyone to hear. I glanced at Asuma sensei who was sitting on the couch. "I can't buy you cigarettes so, no." He chuckled at me. "SNACKS!" Choji yelled out excitedly, coming down the hallway. "Got it." I walked to the entrance door and placed on my shoes. "Is that all? just snacks?" i asked one more time. "Yeah. We still have necessities and some food in the fridge." Ino said. I nod my head and picked up my bag. "Alright. I'll see you guys later." i went out and met up with Uraraka, Midoriya and Iida. "(y/n)!" Uraraka greeted waving her hand in the air. "Hey guys." i said smiling. "Ready to go?" Midoriya asked. "You made sure to bring a list of things for you to buy, did you?" Iida said with his usual hand chopping. "Right." i trailed of smiling nervously. This led him to scold me and lecturing me why the list was important. I smiled at his enthusiasm.

When we reached the mall we were greeting by the rest of the class. "You guys took long enough." "Yeah sorry about that." Midoriya said. We looked around in amazement. The mall stores where located on the sides while the middle area was widely open letting the sun shine in. "Are those UA students?" "Fist years?" "I've seen them on T.V.!" Some people recognized us and greeted us, some asked for autographs and some asked for pictures.

"Miss (y/n)!" A tall spiky blonde haired male with bright green eyes came up to me smiling.
"Uhm. Hello?" i tilted my head. "Do i know you?"
"Oh right sorry. I've just watch you on T.V." He scratched the back of his neck smiling at me.
"Right the sports festival thing. I forgot about that." I chuckled to my self. I looked at him smiling. I have to say. He's pretty slender but muscular. An athlete perhaps? He's quite handsome too.. fuck.
"Please don't be bothered by it. I'm just another stalker." And very straight forward too.
"Im flattered." I nervously laughed. What was i supposed to do? Be rude to him in front of all these people? We don't want them to think that UA student are bitches and assholes.
"Please take a picture with me!" He smiled widely.
If that was all he wanted he could have just asked so. "Sure."
He pulled out his phone and moved closer to me. He pulled me in with a light squeeze.
"Say cheese.~" He smiled a the camera. I did too. Right after that i heard a stutter coming from his phone, must be the camera. He pulled away and looked at his phone. His expression changed from a smug smirk to a surprised light blush.
"Your sudden smile, it surprises me. Its interesting but dangerous enough to make my heart race." he said smiling widely. I tightened my jaw, i could feel a light warmth reaching to my cheeks out of embarrassment. I looked at my classmates who were having the time of their lives just watching us. I shot a look asking for help.
"Yo. Usui!" Another group of people came over to us. We looked at hem. Boys in school uniforms. High schools? Must be athletes too.
"Is this your girlfriend?" They looked at me. Friends of his?
"No." He said. "Not yet at least." he looked back at me smirking.
"What?" i stammered.
He grabbed both my hands and held it in his. "Please be my girlfriend!" He said smiling widely.
I shrieked, my face getting warmer. "I DON'T EVEN KNOW YOU!"
He laughed "(y/n)-chan. You're so kawaii desu."
I was pulled to the side by Iida who was now accompanied by Kirishima. I felt arm catching me from the behind. I looked up to see Sero and Kaminari.
"Do you know it is unethical for you to say such words for a lady you've just met?!" Iida scolded
"You wont even take the time to know them, How unmanly." Kirishima said crossing his arms. Midoriya came over asking if i was okay. i replied with a not and whispered "yeah."
"Who are you supposed to be?" Midoriya asked looking at the blonde male.
"I'm Takumi Usui. I am the ringmaster or the Moron Trio Circus. That's our members." He pointed at his friends. His statement made me chuckle but i managed to keep it in. He looked at my friends and turned to me. "It appears that you are preoccupied." He smiled at me. "I'll make you fall in love with me over and over again." He winked.
"Who the hell said i was in love you to begin with?!" He smirked.
"Awe come on now now need to be shy to your future husband." Hi winked.
?!
"I'll take my leave now. No hard feelings, We'll see each other again." with that he left.