Chapter 28: Back to school

------YOUR POV-----

I almost snoozed my alarm, thanks to Choji though, i managed to wake up in time. "Guys, are you going to school with me or do i have to walk all the way there myself?" i asked grabbing toast with butter and sugar from the kitchen, making my way to the entrance of the house to put on my shoes. "Yamato-sensei is going with you. Were going out to investigate the Hosu City." Ino said. "It's been five days already." I complained. "We're looking at something different. You said Stain talked as if he knew you?" Asuma-sensei popped his head out in one of the rooms. "Yeah." "Then that settles it. We're going out to see where he came from and where he got the  information." Yamato-sensei walked towards me, he wearing his usual Flak Jacket. "Ready go (y/n)?" I nodded my head "Yeah." I turned to Gray who was sitting in the corner looking at me. "Gray you coming along too?" He meowed and walked to the entrance of the door waiting for me to walk out. "I guess that's a yes." i turned to my teammates "Bye guys!" i waved and walked out. "You're going to regroup with them right after, right sensei?"
"Right. Im here to drop you off."
I looked at him confused. "Why? I can walk by my self."
He began to dramatically cry and sulk in the corner. "nobody wants to spend time with me.."
"Eh? Yamato-sensei! It's not like that! I was just asking cuz.. of you know.. investigation.."I stammered in my words trying to comfort this drama queen of a sensei. Actually i take that back Guy-sensei is worse than this.
He stood up and faced me with a closed eye smile. "I know you love me." i sweat dropped at his mood swings. I sighed "Whatever sensei." He smiled all giddy "Let's go?" Then we continued to walk to school. 

"This is where i leave." we stood in front of the school. Sensei and Gray stood outside while i was on the other side in school bounds. "Have fun in school." He waved "Bye." He walked away stuffing his hand in his pockets. "Bye." i turned to Gray who stood outside the gate. "You coming in boy?" He looked at me and sat on the ground yawning "I'll see you after school then." he meowed at me and continued to stare. "Tch." i looked to the side of me and i saw Bakugou with a pissed of look on his face and his hair was tamed down like Best Jeanist designed it. "Good morning Katsuki." i greeted but he ignored me mumbling to himself. "I wouldn't go inside like that. I'm willing to bet Kirishima and the others will laugh at you." he stopped at his tracks not moving. "Let me try and help you." i walked closer to him, his back was still facing me. I took that as the sign of approval. I began to run my hands through his hair trying to put it back to its original explosive self. i moved to his side then to his front, i did his bangs then his sides then up on the top of is head. Taking a step back i looked at the current state of his hair. "Hows that?" a light breeze past us and automatically his hair went down like how it was before. He yelled growling and stomping on the ground angrily. "Well. I tried." I continued to watch him as he threw a tantrum. He walked off stomping, i just followed him. "Stop following me." "We're classmates Katsuki, We're going the same route." then it was quiet. I was the first to reach the door. "(Y/n) hiya!" Sero greeted and Kirishima waved "Hi, Good morning." i smiled "Try not to laugh." i plainly at both of them. Bakugou walked in. 

. . .

Kirishima and Sero started laughing and pointing at Bakigou's hair "HAHAHAHAHAAHA WHAT THE HELL IS THAT?!" "NICE HAIR BAKUGOU." "MY HAIR'S GOTTEN USED TO IT, SO IT WONT GO BACK EVEN AFTER I WASH IT! STOP LAUGHING! I'LL KILL YOU!!" he warned but it had no effect on Kirishima and Sero. "I'd like to see you try, Side-Part Boy!" Sero teased laughing harder. i was trying not to laugh out loud like them so bit my bottom lip looking away but laughter is contagious and their insults didn't help either. I accidentally let out a snort. uh oh. "See? Even she found it funny too." Sero said continuing to laugh "I can't help it.. Laughter is contagious." Kirishima and Sero laughed almost falling to the floor. "WHAT DID YOU SAY?!" Now he was pissed. So pissed his hair went back to its original explosive self. "ITS BACK!" Sero continued to tease. Bakugou was clearly about to attack on both of them so i slipped away before i get into their fight.