Chapter 164

Mo Xie: "..."

  Seeing Mo Xie's silence, Yu Sheng asked slightly depressedly: "Mo Xie, do you hate me?"

  "How is that possible," Mo Xie confessed, "I like to make comments very much."

  Yu Sheng frowned slightly and thought for a moment, then lowered his eyes and said softly and suspiciously, "Could it be that... you can't do it?"

  Mo Xie: "..."

  Yu Sheng's frown deepened: "It shouldn't be, it's obviously quite big and heavy... ugh!"

  Before Yu Shengwei could finish speaking, Mo Xie quickly covered Yu Shengwei's mouth.

  Yu Shengwei's mouth is really true.

  Mo Xie was angry and funny. When he was about to say something, Yu Sheng slightly stuck out his tongue and hooked it in his palm.

  Making such an action, his eyes were still blinking innocently.

  Then he hooked again, this time his eyes were as crooked as the crescent moon when he smiled.

  Yu Shengwei grabbed Mo Lai's forearms with both hands, pulled him off his mouth, and obediently wiped the water stains on his palms with his sleeves: "Just give me some food, and after eating, we will go to celebrate grandpa's birthday together~ "

Chapter 91 Extra 6

  early morning.

  After Yu Sheng woke up in a daze, he saw a perfectly shaped chest muscle with a rose-red tooth mark.

  Oh, Mo Xie's chest muscles.

  With this knowledge in his mind, Yu Sheng leaned forward with a little peace of mind.

  How far has Mo Lai's quick travel mission progressed...

  The brain that had just woken up gradually began to function normally. Yu Sheng slightly remembered that they had returned to the real world, and he seemed to have had a long and ridiculous dream.

  wrong.

  Yu Sheng opened his eyes slightly again and stared at the tooth marks on Mo Xie's chest.

  No, it's not a dream.

  Yu Shengwei remembered everything.

  But it's better to forget it all.

  Why do you want to touch Mo Xie's tail, think eating too much is pregnancy, white moonlight makes red roses, and say you want to inhale Mo Xie's yang energy.

  Help ah ah ah.

  Is it too late to live on another planet now?

  As soon as Mo Xie woke up, he felt Yu Shengwei shrinking inward. He opened the quilt and asked, "Sheng Wei?"

  Yu Sheng held his head and covered his ears slightly, unwilling to face the difficult life.

  At this moment, he had shrunk down a little, and his furry head was just touching Mo Xie's abdomen.

  Mo Xie took a deep breath and took the person out of the bed.

  Yu Shengwei still refused to face it and buried his head on Mo Lai's shoulder.

  Mo Xie immediately understood what was going on: "Remember?"

  Yu Shengwei: "I'm not, I don't have you, don't talk nonsense."

  Mo Xie: "Then do you remember that we are going to celebrate grandpa's birthday?"

  Meet the parents! With an unprecedented sense of shame, Yu Shengwei raised his head like a hero and said: "Actually, my memory is selective."