Chapter 13

Mo Xie: "Good morning."

  System: "After Mr. Mo took a break last night, the news that Gong Yan proposed to Su Mingci was on the hot search list."

  After a good night's sleep, Mo Lai felt much better and had some time to think about this "protagonist of the wife-chasing crematorium".

  "Everyone on the Internet is saying that Su Mingci is narcissistic and is only interested in her own face. Although the official announcement with Gong Yan seems to be a cover-up, it is better than nothing." Mo Xie thought of last night and smiled, "No wonder Su Mingci You looked at me strangely last night."

  The system curiously asked: "Why?"

  Mo Xie took a sip of coffee.

  "Su Mingci is thoughtful. Gong Yan gave me someone who looks so similar to him. He must be uncomfortable.

  "When Gong Yan showed off his successful proposal to me yesterday, Su Mingci didn't look happy. It was probably discovered that Sun Sheng was his stand-in.

  "Gong Yan paid more attention to Fu Yu than he liked Su Mingci. If he really liked him, how could he be willing to let Su Mingci risk stealing company secrets when Su Mingci and Fu Yu were 'together'.

  "He gave Sun Sheng to me and wanted to let Su Mingci steal again while Sun Sheng and I were doing things. It would be fine if Su Mingci didn't bump into him. If he did, he would be even more disappointed with me, but he didn't know that Su Mingci Will you be unhappy when you see Sun Sheng's face?

  "I even suspect that when Gong Yan went to the police station to fish for Su Mingci yesterday, the first thing he said was not 'are you okay?' but 'has the plan been successful?'

  "Su Mingci has realized that Gong Yan is by no means a good match, and may not be as good as me, but he needs me to be unlucky to get good luck, so he can only agree to Gong Yan's proposal."

  The system clicked its tongue and said, "Gong Yan is like Fu Yu's deep cabinet."

  Mo Xie deeply agreed.

  He delegated most of the work, and there was a major change in the management. Some people wanted to move up. The Changquan Entertainment annual meeting started at 6 pm, and the Peiyu Entertainment annual meeting started at 3 pm. He still had a whole morning to spare.

  Mo Xie thought about it for a while and decided to go to the kitchen to make a cake.

  Beat the eggs, mix in flour, fill the mold, and after baking, he paints on it with butter.

  The system watched silently. When he looked at Mo Lai, he always looked at Mo Lai's body through the system's functions.

  Although Fu Yu is good-looking, he still prefers Mo Xie's appearance.

  The villa was heated, and Mo Xie was only wearing a black shirt on his upper body. The top button was loose, and the cuffs were rolled up to half of his forearms. His muscular lines were beautiful.

  Mo Xie's parents and grandmother are both scientists, but his grandfather is an artist. Because he has lived with his grandparents since he was a child, his genes and daily influence have given him a romantic artistic flavor.

  I am very good at flower arrangement, painting, music, etc.

  Not long after, a pixel man appeared on the surface of the cake, and next to it was an operation panel with two progress bars.

  The system initially thought Mo Lai was a self-portrait, but the pixelated figure did not wear glasses.

  He asked: "Mr. Mo, is this me?"