Chapter 36

"You have no shame to mention Peiyu Entertainment. If it weren't for my poor health, I wouldn't have let him be destroyed by your hands." Gong Fu threw him away, "I really regret taking you back to the Gong family, Gong Yan, I It will be published in the newspapers today to sever the father-son relationship with you, and all the things in your name will be recycled. You can go back to where they came from."

  The palace father turned around and left the ward without any hesitation.

  "Dad! You can't do this! Dad!"

  Gong Yan hurriedly chased Gong Fu, staggering and falling off the bed, smashing the screen of the mobile phone that had just fallen to the ground with her knees.

  He couldn't stand up and could only crawl forward squirmingly, but he couldn't walk as fast as an old man over eighty years old. He watched the door close before his eyes, and the sound of the door closing was like a thunder that judged him into the abyss.

  In one night, Gong Yan lost his biggest support, the Gong family, and was burned to the point of being devastated by the fire. Without the Gong family, he was not even guaranteed follow-up medical expenses, let alone cosmetic repairs after burns.

  Fu Yu.

  They are all Fu Yu.

  If it weren't for Fu Yu, he would still be the well-dressed and high-profile CEO of Peiyu Entertainment!

  He wants to drag Fu Yu to death with him!

  Soon after, Gong Yan was kicked out of the hospital because he had no money to pay for medical expenses, and Su Mingci was with him.

  The entire flat floor of the big villa was taken back by the palace father. They used the remaining money to rent a basement in the suburbs. It was cold and damp, and no one had the time to take care of it. Unnamed insects crawled everywhere.

  During the kidnapping, Su Mingci had Bai Yue break one of his legs, and his eyes were damaged. He had to squint to see things, and would shed tears over time.

  He hobbled into the basement, leaning on a newly picked wooden stick from the roadside.

  Gong Yan was sitting on the bed made of wooden frames. The gauze had long since become smelly and had been thrown away. The originally handsome face was now like cooked bacon, with bulging bags, as if it would melt at any time.

  Seeing him coming back, Gong Yan showed a twisted expression of joy: "Ming Ci, you are back."

  Su Mingci suppressed the feeling of vomiting and walked inside, bypassing Gong Yan.

  But the basement is so small, Gong Yan caught up with him in a few steps: "Mingci, I need your help with something."

  Su Mingci: "What's the matter?"

  Gong Yan carefully took out a special jar from the corner: "Go find Fu Yu, and when you get close to him, pour all this stuff on him!"

  Su Mingci hurriedly stepped back: "Gong Yan! Are you crazy!"

  Gong Yan's temper was already explosive, but now he started to go crazy when he heard the rejection: "I'm not crazy! It was Fu Yu who caused us to do this, are you willing to let him go!"

  Su Mingci had long since given up on fighting with Fu Yu: "If you want to die, go alone and don't take me with you."

  "If I can get close to him, do I still need you?" Gong Yan kicked the stool next to him, "Su Mingci, are you going or not?"