Chapter 34

"It's my fault for betraying you. Please give me a chance to make amends. I will treat you wholeheartedly and never look at anyone else again.

  "I won't go out if you don't let me go out. I will do whatever you ask me to do. Please give me another chance!"

  After all, she is a front-line celebrity who has been taught by professional teachers and has acted in several TV series. Su Mingci cried so hard that I felt pity for her. Anyone with a softer heart would have to help the person up first, gently wipe away the tears, and then say kind words. A few words of coaxing.

  But Mo Xie only tilted his head slightly to look at Su Mingci's profile: "Did Gong Yan inflict the injury?"

  Su Mingci instinctively wanted to cover her face. She put her hand down halfway and continued to pretend to be pitiful to Mo Xie: "Yes, it was him who beat me, Fu Yu, Gong Yan, he is not a human at all, and I still have him breaking the law." I will give you all the evidence of disorderly conduct!"

  As he spoke, he took out his mobile phone. There were evidence photos that he had backed up in advance in his private photo album.

  Mo Xie did not answer Su Mingci's cell phone and asked calmly: "Is this what you want to say?"

  Su Mingci was a little confused, what else should she say?

  "I'm sincere, Fu Yu, I can do anything you ask me to do, please..."

  The protagonist Shou, who was supposed to be aloof and refused the protagonist's attack to the end, fell to his knees and burst into tears. He abandoned his dignity and betrayed Gou Er, only begging Mo Lai to give him a chance.

  And Mo Xie was leaning on the sofa, with a calm and relaxed expression, and the corners of his lips were always curved as if he were ready to be interviewed at any time. He did not bring any sarcasm, as if he was listening to a story that had nothing to do with him.

  No matter how humble Su Mingci was, the man in front of him did not waver, and there was not even a trace of sympathy or pity in his eyes.

  Su Mingci's heart gradually cooled down.

  His voice became hoarse from crying, and his face was filled with tears: "Fu Yu, have you ever liked me a little, just a little..."

  During the initial period of living together, Fu Yu provided Su Mingci with money, resources and status, while Su Mingci took care of Fu Yu in every detail, adding warmth to the cold mansion.

  But that little bit of emotion was too thin and too little, and before it had time to notice, it was shattered by successive betrayals.

  "Go back when you've had enough crying. No outsiders will be left at home." Mo Xie stood up from the sofa and signaled to Su Mingci that it was time to leave.

  Su Mingci finally asked: "Why are you so cruel..."

  Mo Xie held Yu Shengwei's shoulders and said calmly: "Because I hate betrayal."

  Yu Sheng's shoulders sank slightly, as if he sensed something.

  But he didn't think about it and made a gesture of invitation to Su Mingci: "Mr. Su, go this way. If you have nothing to do, don't come to play again..."

Chapter 27 The boss's substitute chooses to run away 27

  As soon as Su Mingci left, the noisy home became quiet again.

  Mo Lai saw the movie discs on the coffee table and asked casually: "Planning to watch a movie?"

  Yu Sheng closed the door slightly and clapped his hands, as if trying to bring bad luck: "Yes, I have nothing to do today. Let's watch a movie to pass the time."