Chapter 86

The villagers of Jiada Village are living a good life now, but it used to be a small isolated village.

In recent years, the country has been committed to helping villagers get rich. Poverty alleviation is not just about giving out money. The most important thing is to let villagers have work and make money.

Therefore, in order to establish contact between the village and the outside world, Kuang Sha established an orchard in Jiada Village and purchased goods from here, and policy support would be given to him.

But businessmen are pursuing profits, so they choose Jiada Village, which is a more difficult place, instead of choosing many more convenient places. Jiada Village has become so wealthy in just a few years, so there must be something fishy in it.

Mo Lai opened his notebook and searched for Kuang Sha's information.

Kuang Sha, male, 43 years old, started his business in industry, with rich and clean resume.

Mo Xie's in-depth investigation found that Kuang Sha had indeed used some unscrupulous tricks, but at most they were just on the edge of the law. It was not illegal at all, but was more "flexible".

The world of metaphysics prefers to believe in ghosts and gods, and likes to face each other face to face, or use their own little ghosts to transmit information for communication. Many of the things Zhu Gang did did not leave electronic records.

Mo Lai knew that Zhu Gang had many lives on his hands, but using hacker methods he could only look for clues based on Zhu Gang's status.

The evidence he collected was enough to send Zhu Gang in, but it was not enough to give Zhu Gang the death penalty, so Zhu Gang was still resisting.

Of course, experienced police officers also know what is going on and have been working hard to search for paper evidence so that Zhu Gang can pay for the sins he committed.

Even Zhu Gang would leave clues, but Mo Xie didn't find anything unusual about Kuang Sha.

The company will promote the products it sells. Mo Xie clicked on the official website of Kuangsha Company. There were many pictures of fruits produced in Jiada Village in the product introduction.

The slogan emphasizes that their fruits are large and sweet, with abundant yields and guaranteed quality.

Judging from the picture, the slogan is very convincing.

Mo Xie tried to restore the picture and found that the picture was not fake. The fruits in Jiada Village were much better than those in other places.

Yu Sheng was slightly confused and said: "No, I also checked. There are also fruit trees in several villages around Jiada Village, but the quality is not a bit worse than this one. Logically speaking, they are still in the same area, so there shouldn't be such a big difference... ...I see!"

Mo Xie liked to hear Yu Shengwei's various wild ideas, so he encouraged: "Tell me about it."

Yu Shengwei: "Everything in the world is conserved, and soil is one of the key factors for nurturing fruit trees. The fact that Jiada Village can produce such high-quality fruits is actually overdrafting Jiada Village's soil! Now the soil fertility has reached its limit, so all the plants here are Wither and die."

Mo Xie praised: "A very reasonable inference."

Yu Sheng smiled slightly sheepishly.

Mo Xie: "But what is the resentment of Jiada Village? How did they overdraw the land?"

"Ah...?" Yu Sheng was stunned for a second, and then said skillfully, "I believe that with your intelligence, you can definitely find the answer."

Mo Xie laughed and said, "Okay, leave it to me to find out the answer. Let's go out for a walk and just empty our brains to relax."