Chapter 39

He took a pen from Wen Feng's pen holder and imitated Song Yuan's notes to sign the termination contract smoothly.

  Mo Xie pushed the contract to Wen Feng: "I appreciate your kindness. I've already calculated the compensation for you. If you don't believe it, you can ask the lawyer and the accountant to calculate it again, and then just sign it."

  Pei Qingran asked with concern: "Brother Song, what happened?"

  Mo Xie was too lazy to answer: "It's fine if you don't sign it. It says in the contract that you can terminate the contract by yourself if you breach the contract. I will ask a lawyer for the compensation myself."

  Wen Feng frowned even more: "Have you found your next team? Which team is it?"

  "No one wants me," Mo Xie looked at Pei Qingran with a half-smile, "See you on the field later."

  Mo Lai closed the cap of his pen, threw it on the contract carefully, and turned to leave.

  Wen Feng winked at Pei Qingran, who hurriedly caught up with Mo Xie: "Brother Song, let me take you back. It just so happens that I haven't seen Yanyan for a long time. She said she missed me last time."

  The moment before Pei Qingran met Mo Xie, the office door opened from the outside.

  "Brother Yuan, you little heart~"

  Yu Shengwei wore big sunglasses, a sunhat on his head, and a flashy diamond watch on his wrist. He strode to Mo Xie like a catwalk, twisted his shoulders to push Pei Qingran away, and skillfully held his arm, sweetly Authentic: "I've long heard that Team Ruihan has a lot of pitfalls. Come on, Brother Yuan, let's watch our steps."

  Pei Qingran's expression changed: "Yu Shengwei? Why are you here?!"

  "I'm here to take Brother Yuan home. What time is it? Let's go home for dinner." Yu Shengwei looked at Pei Qingran and asked curiously, "Qingran, why don't you go home? It's because no one at home has given it to you. Do you want to leave a light and a meal?"

  Pei Qingran: "You!"

  Yu Shengwei wanted to say more, but Mo Xie patted the back of his hand gently. He immediately turned around and helped Mo Xie leave the team base.

  In the office, Pei Qingran clenched his fists and was still staring at the empty corridor.

  Everyone is good, but why is Yu Shengwei the most loved by the family!

  Why did Yu Shengwei always come to snatch his things!

  Wen Feng called out: "Qingran, don't get excited."

  Pei Qingran came to his senses and quickly collected his emotions: "I'm sorry."

  Wen Feng turned over Song Yuan's contract termination agreement with a confused look on his face: "Is your younger brother very clever?"

  Pei Qingran suppressed the jealousy in his eyes: "He is just lucky."

  Wen Feng: "Yu Shengwei is a newbie who hasn't left the training camp. Don't pay too much attention to him. The new season is about to start. We still need Song Yuan for the time being. He can't leave."

  Outside the gate of the team base.

  Yu Shengwei knew that Mo Xie had trouble walking now, so he drove the car to the nearest place.

  It was inconvenient for Mo Xie to hold the crutches, so he simply sat in the back seat with the crutches.

  Even with Yu Sheng's slight support, this stretch of road was quite tiring. Mo Xie approached the comfortable limousine seat and sighed, "Fortunately, you came in time."