Chapter 137

"The ingredients in this batch of drugs are somewhat active, so I took the research team on this voyage to ensure the safety of the drugs, but there were still mistakes in the management.

"I'm sorry to frighten everyone. I will work harder to take good care of the medicine during the next trip to ensure everyone's safety.

"When we get back to shore, the Xiang family will definitely give everyone satisfactory compensation."

Xiang Huai gave his due explanation and attitude. Although the tourists present were dubious about his explanation, they didn't say anything.

It is expected that Xiang Huai would not dare to poison so many of them at once. As long as he does not threaten them, whatever Xiang Huai does is none of their business.

Seeing the tourists' reaction, Xiang Huai breathed a sigh of relief.

But before the tone could be harmonized, the voice of the employee named Yu Shengwei was heard.

"So that's what it's like," Yu Sheng slightly hugged Mo Lai's arm and swung it around coquettishly, "My dear, luckily you are here. I was really scared to death today."

The tourists responded.

"That's right, thanks to Mr. Tang, otherwise I don't know how much chaos it would have caused today."

"I actually doubted Mr. Tang just now. I really shouldn't have. Mr. Tang, I formally apologize to you!"

"Mr. Xiang, come and say thank you to Mr. Tang. If it weren't for him, we wouldn't be able to finish today!"

Xiang Huai was so angry that his orifices were filled with smoke.

Qiao Qingyan clearly wanted to poison Tang Xian, and he brought a small bag of medicine. As a result, Tang Xian was fine, Qiao Qingyan fell into a coma, and his other men went crazy in the central hall.

Afterwards, Tang Xian continued to record, and Yu Shengwei came to sing with Tang Xian.

He didn't believe there was such a coincidence! Tang Xian must be causing trouble behind this, but he still has to say thank you to Tang Xian now!

Although he was extremely unhappy, Xiang Huai still smashed his teeth and swallowed it in his stomach, and said to Mo Xie shamefully: "Thank you, Mr. Tang, thank you for today."

Mo Xie nodded seriously: "In the future, Mr. Xiang must be more careful. Smashing some objects is a small matter, but it would be bad if you hurt someone."

Xiang Huai felt like he could barely hold back his breath: "Mr. Tang is right."

After Xiang Huai thanked him, he wanted to find an excuse to run away so that he could exchange information with Qiao Qingyan and see what happened.

But before he could speak, Yu Shengwei asked again: "By the way, Mr. Xiang, what's going on between you and Mr. Qiao?"

The safety problem is solved, and the nosy tourists prick up their ears.

Xiang Huai: Why is it you again! Aren't you a member of our research team? Why are you always helping Tang Xian stir up troubles?

Xiang Huai scolded Yu Shengwei in his heart, but reluctantly replied in front of everyone: "Qing Yan and I had some minor conflicts. I'm sorry for causing trouble to everyone."

Yu Sheng looked at Qiao Qingyan and said seriously: "Is that so? Mr. Qiao, if Mr. Xiang wants to harm you, just say it. There are so many people here and everyone can help you. This is your best chance. ."

Qiao Qingyan also scolded Yu Shengwei from the bottom of her heart.

He glanced at Tang Xian.

Tang Xian is a very traditional male mermaid. Even when he was studied in the Qiao family, he was required to wear clothes. But now hundreds of thousands of people are watching, Tang Xian's expression is indifferent, but his hands have not moved away from Yu Sheng's waist. , the mermaid's protectiveness and possessiveness towards her partner are evident.