Chapter 77

Pang Jiu quickly caught up with him, and the two brothers put their hands on his shoulders: "What are you thinking about? You are so listless."

  Yu Sheng slightly pursed his lips and put back his emotions to make himself appear normal.

  He turned his head and asked Pang Jiu: "Why do you want to compete with Brother Yin Xiao?"

  Pang Jiu replied confidently: "Because I like him."

  Yu Shengwei: "Like? What is like?"

  Pang Jiu: "If you like him, just do it with him!"

  Yu Shengwei: "..."

  The pure love warrior couldn't hear this.

  Perhaps becoming a system has reduced part of his perception of emotions, and he has become a little slower in this regard. When watching movies, TV series, novels and other works, his emotions are occasionally delayed.

  Just like now, Yu Shengwei felt sour when he returned to the box.

  He felt that he had understood before, but now it was difficult for him to understand.

  Yu Sheng slightly wanted to ask Mo Xie, but he couldn't say anything to Mo Xie. It seemed that once he said it... some things would never come back.

  He held the tablet that Mo Xie bought for him and flicked between apps meaninglessly.

  Suddenly a small light bulb lit up above his head.

  Yes.

  Mo Xie said, let the professionals do the professional things.

  He sneaked into the Internet to register an account and found a well-known relationship blogger to send a private message in the background.

  Yu: Hello, I have something to ask.

  Emotional blogger: Hello, what do you want to consult?

  Yu: I want to know what liking is.

  Emotional blogger: If you can ask this question, you must have a vague figure in your mind, right? What kind of person is he/she?

  Emotional bloggers are worthy of being emotional bloggers. They have received as many as eight hundred inquiries like this. I immediately saw that since "Yu" had asked, he probably already had an idea in his mind.

  Through the description of "yu", we can also see the emotional tendency between the lines.

  Yu: He is a very charming person, knowledgeable, extremely intelligent, calm and self-possessed, tolerant and friendly, willing to help others, and also very sentimental in his life.

  Yu: He has a handsome appearance, and everyone who has met him dislikes him. His smile is very contagious, and his figure and skills are also very good, which makes people feel at ease.

  Yu: He is the best in the world in his profession, has a house full of awards, and has made many achievements that can change the world. Everyone is proud of him.

  The relationship blogger thought it was okay at first, but then it became more and more outrageous. Finally, he said sincerely: You may have encountered a scam. Do you need to call the police for you?

  Remain:?

  Yu: I'm not lying, he is really that good!

  Emotional blogger: It seems that you have been deceived deeply. I suggest you call the police and hire a lawyer at the same time. I would like to ask how much money you were deceived?