Chapter 87

Mo Xie didn't respond, and He Wenzhu didn't mind, so he took the initiative to change the subject and talk about business: "We discussed the situation in Jiada Village while eating, and the village chief admitted that the villagers would hold a sky burial ceremony to pray to the God of Good Luck to bless them with good weather and prosperity. "

  Mo Xie has heard of sky burials. The corpses are probably transported to a specific location for vultures or other birds to peck at. But the name of the God of Fortune is too simple. Just add a god to a single word. Yu Shengwei can search it on the browser on the spot. A dozen different versions.

  Mo Xie: "God of Fortune?"

  "According to the village chief, it is a unique local god, but I have never heard of it. I called people to help search the classics and couldn't find it," He Wenzhu said. "I and several heavenly masters discovered Jiada Village through magic tools. There is resentment in it, maybe it's related to the God of Fortune mentioned by the village chief, but for now we haven't found any connection between resentment, God of Fortune and the death of the plants."

  Mo Xie: "I understand."

  He Wenzhu smiled bitterly and said, "Why don't you express your opinion?"

  Mo Lai brought out the excuse he had used before: "I'm not feeling well. I'm too tired after sitting in the car for several hours. I'll wait until I go to the mountains tomorrow to have a look."

  He Wenzhu did not pursue the question: "Okay, I believe you will be able to discover the truth."

  After talking about the business, He Wenzhu was not in a hurry to leave. He was here to get closer to Yin Xiao. He once again found a topic and said, "Where is that fierce ghost you raised?"

  Mo Xie: "Going out to search the village."

  "The man in white clothes I saw last time didn't come with you? He must be a spirit." He Wenzhu did have some ability and could tell the general species of Pang Jiu.

  Mo Xie: "Well, the fox turned into a spirit and it was too noisy, so I stayed at home to look after the house."

  He Wenzhu shook his head: "You should bring him out too. Your current level of cultivation... Li Gui is not around, and Jiada Village is very weird. No one is watching you. What if there is an accident?"

  He was worried about Mo Lai's safety both inside and outside of his words. Those who didn't know it really thought it was a reunion of old friends who had been separated for a long time. They drank wine and had a heart-to-heart talk.

  Mo Xie calmly took a sip of wine: "The way of heaven is constant, every peck and every drink has its destiny."

  He Wenzhu shook his head, shaking the wine glass in his hand, and supported half of his face with the back of his hand. The not-so-bright light and moonlight shone on his face, mixed with the aroma of vegetables and wine, and the brighter face The good-looking face is even more confusing than the fox-turned-spirit Pang Jiu: "You are still the same as before."

  Mo Xieyi pointedly said: "I hope you are the same as before."

  He Wenzhu fell silent. He drank the remaining wine in the cup and refilled it again: "If I follow your advice and use mud or other things as my body, how much strength will I have left now?" become?"

  Mo Xie said truthfully: "About 10%."

  "One percent..." He Wenzhu tightened his fingers, "Yin Xiao, you and I are different. You are born with talents that far exceed others. It takes others a month to learn something, but you can do it after just one look. You don't know. How rare power is for us ordinary people."