Chapter 5

System: "Is it normal for someone to be entangled by fate in the Crematorium novel?"

  "But we have discovered that it is not a crematorium novel. Su Mingci is essentially a narcissistic and arrogant love brain," Mo Xie patiently explained, "The world is collapsing, so Su Mingci can steal luck, and Fu Yu is The plot forced him to leave unwillingly, and the too tragic ending made him unwilling to accept it. Plus he is the protagonist, so you can detect this world."

  He had been thinking about how the main system positioned and selected the small world. It turned out that it relied on monitoring the collapse of the world and the abnormal fluctuations caused by the protagonist's strong emotions.

  The system suddenly realized: "Mr. Mo's words make sense!"

  Interesting, he likes this idea.

  Mo Xie pushed up his glasses: "solve the problem of Changquan Entertainment first."

  The current operating conditions of the company are worrying, with very little funds left in the account, and no projects have been recovered. If Su Mingci's termination fee is received, it will be the largest source of income.

  In order to save the situation, the company invested in a variety show called "The Cultivation of Actors", looking for some actors to write classic or new scripts, and guest teachers would provide guidance.

  In order to cooperate with the promotion of the variety show, Fu Yu postponed the annual meeting, which shows how seriously he takes it.

  As long as it can make a comeback with "The Cultivation of an Actor" and insist on recovering funds, Changquan Entertainment still has a chance to make a comeback.

  System: "Mr. Mo, you have less than ten days. Why don't you just change the project? I feel like this isn't very profitable. Hurry up and hold a draft or something to catch them off guard!"

  Mo Lai: "The composition of Changquan Entertainment is biased. Compared with the talent show, "Actor's Cultivation" is more suitable for long-term development."

  System: "But this project has been in preparation for some time. Although it is briefly mentioned in the novel, it can be seen that Gong Yan started from "The Cultivation of an Actor" and defeated Changquan Entertainment."

  Mo Lai's fingers were flying on the keyboard, and the sound of tapping echoed in the empty office: "If you have time, I will pull up a list of materials, and you can help me find the supplier and sort out the price. Can you do that?"

  The system didn't understand why, but it agreed simply and neatly: "Okay, Mr. Mo, leave it to me."

  Mo Lai can easily do the material list by himself, but he needs to let the system do some things for him, creating a feeling that the two of them are partners and friends, and he can also save time.

  After Mo Lai gave the material list to the system, he started working on the company's affairs.

  There are many things he needs to adjust, including the promotion of variety shows, guests, sponsors, and annual meetings.

  After the system was sorted out, Mo Lai's work was just over.

  He called his secretary to the office.

  The secretary was dug out from the crowd by Fu Yu himself. He had a favor and took care of Fu Yu in everything. At the end of the plot, Fu Yu was the surgery secretary and even rushed back and forth to contact the hospital and pay the medical expenses in advance.

  Mo Xie: "I sent a document to your mailbox. Please prepare it as soon as possible. The new list of "Actor's Cultivation" must be highly confidential and no non-related personnel are allowed to view it."