Chapter 59

At first glance, the young man stood upright, seemingly dignified, but his arms were behind his back. His shoulders and neck were still a little stiff, as if he was nervous: "Mo Xie, don't you believe in love at first sight?"

  Don't smile.

  He didn't answer, silence was his answer.

  The panoramic floor-to-ceiling mirror behind him showed the young man's fingers twisting even tighter behind his back, but the young man insisted on looking at him, as if this could convey his feelings.

  Although there was still some distance between them, Mo Xie seemed to be able to hear the other party's heartbeat like a drum.

  The young man said: "Well today is the second time we meet. Do you want to try to believe that I like you more than when we first met yesterday?"

Chapter 40 The first output after the breakup is too late to regret 12

  Mo Xie woke up from his dream, his head seemed to be filled with lead water.

  He shook his head and walked out of the bedroom, and a figure walked out on the right side.

  Mo Xie said subconsciously: "Please make me a cup of coffee."

  The other party responded: "With milk or sugar?"

  Mo Xie woke up instantly and said casually: "It's okay."

  In front of him was not Yu Shengwei, who knew his taste well and would make him coffee in advance every morning, but Zhi Lai, who claimed to be his boyfriend but actually didn't know him well.

  No... maybe even the name "Zhi Lai Chao" is fake. Zhi Lai Chao is obviously the author of "Death of Tomorrow".

  So why did this man use the name "Zhi Lai Chao", and what was his purpose in coming to her...

  "Mo Xie, good morning!"

  Yu Shengwei's energetic voice rang in his mind.

  author......

  Mo Xie asked without leaving any trace: "Do you believe in love at first sight?"

  "Love at first sight?" Yu Sheng whispered with confusion, "No one has written about this kind of old story for many years."

  "..." Mo Xie rubbed his temples, feeling that he might need to take a nap, "Forget it..."

  As soon as he spoke, Yu Shengwei said at the same time: "But if it were you, I would probably fall in love at first sight."

  A certain heartstring suddenly jumped, and the sound of distant waves seemed to be heard in my ears.

  Before he could discern this emotion, Zhi Lai came over carrying coffee.

  "Thanks."

  Mo Xie took a sip. It was quite satisfactory, not bad, but Yu Sheng's craftsmanship was more to his liking.

  After he finished drinking, he went to wash up. When he came out again, Zhi Laichao was sitting on the sofa playing with the computer.

  Mo Xie asked casually, "What are you doing?"

  Zhi Laichao: "Let's see what other opponents you have in this world."

  "You don't have to do this," Mo Xie sat down opposite him. "You put the recordings of Pei Qingran and Kang Changming online yesterday, and I almost couldn't find anyone here."

  Zhi Laichao frowned: "But he is Pei Qingran's undercover. If you don't expose him, what will happen if he causes trouble for you during the game?"