Chapter 141

Mo Xie said to the little girl, "Sorry, we have to leave first if we have the chance to talk about this topic again."

  After paying the bill, Mo Xie and Yu Shengwei went directly to the mermaid's lair.

  Last time they came to the mermaid's lair, Tang Xian's compatriots rushed out to greet them. This time when they came back, Mo Xie saw a mermaid on the edge of the lair.

  The one who had a good relationship with Tang Xian.

  The mermaid saw them from a distance and swam over quickly, frowning and said: "Chief, you are back."

  Mo Xie: "Is there something urgent in the clan?"

  The mermaid shook her head and nodded: "A few elders asked you to come back urgently. You must be careful when you go in. I think they are all very angry."

  Mo Xie: "I understand."

  The architectural style of the mermaid's lair is very different from the ground. The "rooms" are surrounded by clusters of corals. The largest coral room is where the mermaid tribe discusses things, which is equivalent to the discussion hall of the palace in the previous world.

  Yu Shengwei's identity was not suitable for participating in such an occasion, so Mo Xie left the people outside to play and entered the coral room by himself.

  Just as the mermaid said just now, as soon as Mo Xie entered, he saw four elderly mermaids sitting on both sides. They were the first elder, second elder, third elder and fourth elder of the mermaid tribe.

  Behind each of the four elders, there were some younger mermaids sitting, all of whom looked unhappy.

  Mo Xie sat down in the patriarch's seat without squinting. As soon as he sat firmly, the first elder on the left asked in a bad tone: "Clan leader, what is the important thing for you to stay on land during this period of time?"

  Mo Xie asked calmly: "Do I need to report to you everything I do?"

  Tang Xian has a good personality and has never spoken to the clan elders like this before. The elder was suddenly stunned.

  A young mermaid behind the great elder took over the topic: "The clan leader misunderstood. The main reason is that the clan has heard some rumors recently, and everyone is worried. The great elder has a straightforward temper, so don't mind."

  Mo Xie: "What rumors?"

  The young mermaid looked at the great elder.

  The great elder shook his tail fiercely: "Humph, He Xie, just tell the clan leader."

  "Yes," He Xie said to Mo Xie, "I heard that the patriarch is going to marry a human man, and he is very close to him. He even wants to settle on land because of him?"

  "That's right," Mo Xie glanced at He Xie and said to all the mermaids present, "Not just myself, I also plan to let the mermaid tribe live in shallow seas and on land."

  The whole coral room became noisy.

  "What?!"

  "We are mermaids, how can mermaids settle on land!"

  "Isn't the patriarch mentally ill?"

  The second elder shouted sternly: "The team leader must have been bewitched by the human named Yu Shengwei. Come on! Arrest him!"

  "Wait a minute!" Mo Xie explained calmly, regardless of objections, "I made this decision for the sake of the entire mermaid clan."

  He pressed the watch on his wrist, and a screen two meters high and four meters wide was projected directly opposite him.