Chapter 38

The day before he went to the operating bed, Pei Qingran told him that Song Qiuyan did not want to be a burden to him and committed suicide at home.

  Counting the days, the medical project would send someone to pick him up tonight. The bald manager scolded him for having the nerve to ask for leave. It was probably Song Yuan who wanted to ask for leave to participate in the project.

  "That means Song Qiuyan is not dead yet!" Yu Sheng said slightly happily, "Finally there is good news. I will activate my identity in this world right away. I will definitely keep an eye on her and prevent her from committing suicide."

  Mo Xie turned over the script: "Do you think Song Qiuyan really committed suicide..."

  Or maybe Pei Qingran was afraid that Song Yuan would not be able to work well without a kidney, and even more afraid that he would not be able to get off the operating table, so he deliberately killed Song Qiuyan and pretended to commit suicide, and also paid Song Yuan's funeral expenses.

  Song Yuan knew nothing about the truth about his sister's death. He later broke one of his hands and could never stand on the arena of his dreams again. He still insisted on facing the painful games every time, sending his enemies to the highest podium and giving him a Enemies create laurels.

  Until Pei Qingran retired, Song Yuan dragged his scarred body to his sister's grave, finally able to end his life of being plotted against him.

Chapter 29 The first output after the breakup is regrettable 1

  Song Yuan's life was too stressful, and his forehead was sweating after sitting for a while. Mo Xie was going to the bathroom to wash his face.

  He braced himself on the crutches and after a few steps he mastered how to maintain his balance.

  Mo Xie fell silent as he passed by the mirror.

  Sure enough, killing the observers in the previous world caused a backlash from the main system...

  He felt that his bangs were an eyesore just now, so he pulled them up to the top of his head, then fell down again when he walked. Now they just blocked the bridge of his nose. Below that, there was a beard that he hadn't shaved in a few days. His whole head was like a ball of dark weeds. Yue Jijie was also wearing a black short-sleeved shirt, which looked almost like something dug out of a black mud pit.

  He soaked some water and pulled up his hair again. This time he finally saw Song Yuan's true appearance.

  When the team went out for commercial performances, they didn't take Song Yuan with them because he was disabled and ugly. But Song Yuan's appearance was definitely not ugly. His three courts and five eyes were very standard. Whenever he changed his clothes and walked on the road, someone would ask for his contact information.

  Yu Sheng complained slightly: "Here comes the classic routine. They all say that the protagonist is ugly. In fact, he looks prettier than anyone else with his hair up... But why doesn't Song Yuan clean up? He doesn't feel like a slovenly person."

  Mo Xie tried hard to tidy up his appearance with one hand.

  "Pei Qingran asked him to do this. Song Yuan was a school boy when he was in school, and there were many people chasing him. Pei Qingran refused to let Song Yuan show his face because he was 'jealous' and 'afraid of others taking you away.'

  "After the breakup, Song originally wanted to change his look and participate in commercial performances to make money, but he was rejected because he was lame and had a bad image.