Chapter 66

"Since then, I have gradually become familiar with Pei Qingran and agreed to his pursuit.

"I was cleaning up my computer some time ago and accidentally found a lot of deleted emails. These records can prove that I was missing half a leg and there were teams willing to sign, but the emails were all deleted. Someone who knew my email password and had access to my phone at all times. The only person I live with is Pei Qingran.

"He cut off my path to other teams and introduced me to your team, which he has a close relationship with. I don't need to say anything more about what happened next."

Wen Feng's face turned pale: "You are spreading rumors and slandering, what evidence do you have!"

Of course, Wen Feng would not do it himself when it came to murdering Song Yuan, but would look for someone to do it.

The person's face and name on the curtain wavered a few times, enough for Wen Feng to see clearly, and then disappeared.

"The evidence has been submitted to the police," Mo Xie raised his wrist and glanced at his watch, "I think the police will come over soon and ask you to go back and cooperate with the investigation."

Pei Qingran planned to use the opportunity of the party to push Song Yuan's reputation to the bottom. Unexpectedly, his trump card was revealed, and the plan against Song Yuan was laid bare in front of everyone.

He staggered back a few steps in disbelief and accidentally broke the glass on the table. After hearing the crisp sound, he shouted like a frightened bird: "No, it's not like that!"

His unconvincing simple denial fell into the eyes of everyone and became passive resistance after being exposed, which actually made Mo Xie's remarks more convincing.

The crowd became noisy.

"F*ck! I understand. Pei Qingran took a fancy to Song Yuan's skills, and together with Wen Feng, let the GG card hit Song Yuan. Pei Qingran wanted to 'hero save the beauty' to cultivate a relationship with Song Yuan, and then dragged him to a place where there was no future at that time. Ruihan, let Song Yuan be the tool?"

"This is too vicious. I remember that it was because of this accident that Song Yuan's leg was amputated."

"Song Yuan's work records can be published in a book. He didn't feel sorry for Rui Han at all, but Rui Han still slapped Rui Han in the face. He couldn't see him getting better after leaving. Wen Feng and Pei Qingran are really not good people."

"I also heard that Wen Feng's salary to Song Yuan was extremely low. It was only this amount. He probably wanted to do PUA tricks, so Song Yuan never had money to treat his legs. And when his sister had uremia, he was forced to stay with others. He signed an agreement to be an experimental volunteer, and God bless him. Not only is he fine, but his leg is also healed."

"This is what goes around... It's really tragic."

When Pei Qingran's true identity was revealed to the public, all the bad deeds in the past also surfaced. The "Deep Space" e-sports circle is so big, and everyone who doesn't know anyone is talking about when their team was cheated by Pei Qingran.

"Who on earth is bragging about Pei Qingran being the first love-faced little girl in "Deep Space"? Help, can such a person be banned?"

"I have long said that Pei Qingran is not a good guy. The captain and I got the certificate in reality. We were browsing the map on Heart-shaped Island on Chinese Valentine's Day. Pei Qingran kept sending him messages and asked him to teach PK. Who would ask a married man to teach PK on Chinese Valentine's Day? ah!"

"When you said that, I remembered that he also hooked up with the mage of our team."

"Song Yuan is so handsome but keeps acting ugly. It must be Pei Qingran's intention, so that everyone will not think that the two are a couple, and Pei Qingran can continue to hook up with players in our circle!"