Chapter 149

The staff also breathed a sigh of relief. They were supposed to go to the central square to attend a street speech, but an accident occurred on the way. The staff was worried about his mental state and asked: "What do you think we will do next..."

  Mo Xie: "Leave a few people to deal with the follow-up, and let's continue to the central square."

  The car Mo Xie drove was basically scrapped, and the staff left half of it, which just made a few empty seats. Mo Xie and Yu Shengwei sat in the back seat of the leading vehicle.

  Until now, Yu Shengwei's heart was still pounding. He leaned on Mo Lai's shoulder, worried about someone driving in the front seat, and talked to Mo Lai in his mind.

  Yu Sheng hesitated and said, "Mo Xie, you just sat motionless in the car and scared me half to death."

  Mo Xie: "Sorry for making you worry."

  Yu Shengwei: "I remember that you entered fast travel because of a car accident. Could it be the PTSD left over from the car accident? But we have been through five worlds and been chased several times, and I have never seen you like this before."

  Mo Xie said truthfully: "I just...remembered all the lost memories."

  "All?!" Yu Shengwei stood up from his shoulder in surprise, and the staff sitting in front subconsciously turned around.

  Yu Shengwei coughed twice in embarrassment and leaned on Mo Xie's shoulder again, and Mo Xie also hugged Yu Shengwei again.

  Mo Xie: "It's similar to what I guessed before, but now is not the time to talk about this. I'll tell you when I settle down."

  The speech in the central square was the largest speech in recent times. It attracted widespread attention before it even started. After the attack on the mermaid tribe leader on the road, the live video was immediately uploaded to the Internet, attracting more people to watch the speech online.

  The recent dispute over the coexistence of humans and mermaids has reached a fever pitch. The person who hit Tang Xian with his car was undoubtedly the opposition. In an environment that advocates peace, whoever uses force first will lose. However, coexistence is imperative, and the opposition There is no way to win by relying on the support of the people, so we can only resort to this strategy.

  There was an accident on the way, but fortunately Mo Xie was prepared and left enough time to arrive at the central square on time.

  A temporary podium for publicity was set up in the central square in advance. To prevent accidents, the podium was specially surrounded by a circle of small aluminum columns and chains.

  These things can't prevent the opposition from going crazy, but distance can protect the people who are paying attention to the speech.

  The topic of Mo Lai's speech today is legal proposals after coexistence.

  Although the attack power of mermaids has been reduced after landing, there is still an insurmountable gap in terms of force between humans and mermaids.

  If humans and mermaids coexist, mermaids must abide by the universal laws of human society and must also be bound by other rules.

  The proposal was drawn up by Mo Lai and the top legal team in Country A, and was guided by relevant agencies to ensure that the rights of humans and mermaids were balanced without discrimination.

  There are proposals that can, to a large extent, appease humans' concerns about the abuse of force by mermaids.

  The fact that things have progressed to this point is enough to prove the direction of coexistence.