Chapter 26

He emptied the research room in advance, leaving only the necessary instruments and a special experimental bed.

  Yu Shengwei came to the experimental bed.

  It's not so much a bed as a frame made of metal, covered with a layer of man-made material that enhances comfort.

  Yu Shengwei took off his shirt and lay down on it. Because there was no floor, many parts of his body should have sunk, but the structure of the experimental bed was cleverly designed, so he didn't feel uncomfortable.

  Mo Xie came over and attached wire tubes to the exposed parts of his body. He sat behind the quantum computer connected to the wire tubes and confirmed aloud: "Are you ready?"

  The pale chandelier on the ceiling looked like an operating lamp, and Yu Shengwei felt like a fish on a chopping board, but he trusted Mo Lai wholeheartedly and responded: "Ready."

  Mo Xie pressed the start button, and the searchlight passed through every inch of Yu Shengwei's body in parallel. After a few rounds, when the light passed through the back of Yu Shengwei's neck again, the red searchlight flickered on.

  The connection point between the Yu Sheng micro human body and system is at the nape of the neck.

  Mo Xie reminded: "It might hurt a little."

  Yu Sheng closed his eyes slightly.

  He knew what Mo Xie had been busy with these days. The more powerful a person was, the less he wanted to be restrained. How could a proud man like Mo Xie be willing to be kidnapped by the main system.

  Mo Xie wants to invade his system, and then explore deeper and further space to find out the truth about the main system.

  The first thing Yu Shengwei did when he came to this world was to help Mo Xie complete his mission. However, with Mo Xie's advice, he discovered that he had no past, and his thinking was bound by the main system, and he was living like a system.

  It was Mo Lai who opened the skylight for him, making him realize that he might be a human being like Mo Lai.

  Mo Xie wanted to find the truth and be free, and so did he.

  He said to Mo Xie: "It doesn't matter, I believe Mr. Mo."

  Ever since he first met Mo Xie, and even since he heard the name Mo Xie, he had a strange sense of security.

  Whatever Mo Xie wants to do, he can definitely do it.

  The sharp scalpel breaks open the skin, and the pinhole probe penetrates the flesh and blood accurately.

  With the help of the instrument, Mo Xie saw the chip hidden in the back of Yu Shengwei's neck.

  He didn't take it out rashly. It's still unclear what the chip does. If things go as he guessed, taking out the chip might cause irreparable damage to Yu Shengwei.

  The caliber of the incision on the back of the neck is very thin, and the human coagulation function quickly blocks the wound, and the probe tube is fixed in the most appropriate position by the machine.

  Mo Lai switched to the interface that had been prepared long ago and took over Yu Shengwei's system space and permissions from a human perspective.

  The system space is like a cozy cabin, with various materials and functions neatly arranged in categories. There are even snacks simulated by data on the shelves.

  If it weren't for the weird data flow, this place would be no different from a house where humans live.

  But that's not what Mo Xie wanted to see.