Chapter 128

Mo Xie brushed his thumb across Yu Shengwei's eyebrows and called out in a hoarse voice: "Sheng Wei?"

  Yu Shengwei finally returned to his body. He opened and closed his lips and teeth to say something, but after holding it in for a long time, he only came out: "Can I kiss you again?"

  After saying that, even I felt ashamed, but there was a soft touch on my lips again.

  He was stunned for a moment, learning to respond unfamiliarly.

  Both of them had little experience, so they approached and touched gropingly.

  The breaths mix and merge without distinguishing each other, as long as a century, and as short as a meteor streaking across the sky. Every heartbeat is like a cluster of small fireworks, and the repeated fire in the dream is no longer hot.

  Yu Sheng raised his head slightly and asked in a low voice: "Mo Xie, am I dreaming?"

  "No," Mo Xie's hand on Yu Shengwei's waist stiffened for a moment. The next moment, as if breaking through some kind of restraint, he pulled Yu Shengwei into his arms with all his strength. The gap between them completely disappeared, "Me too. like you."

  Yu Shengwei got the definite answer and fell into indescribable ecstasy.

  He hugged Mo Lai back enthusiastically, like an octopus that had just returned to the sea: "Me too, me too! I love you the most! I will love you the most every day!"

  The two hugged each other closely in the dim and narrow space, and Yu Sheng's slight joy continued to infect Mo Lai.

  And for the first time, Mo Lai felt the same emotion truly and independently in his heart, and responded firmly to Yu Shengwei.

  "I know," Mo Xie gently kissed Yu Sheng's forehead, "I've always known it."

  There was clearly a hard bed board beneath Yu Shengwei, but he felt like he was lying in soft clouds, or very big clouds, the kind that he could roll around in the sun.

  Mo! sleet! also! happiness! joyous! he!

  Winning a lottery of one million yuan on the spot, buying the last small cake, cracking open the duck egg and finding it dripping with butter, and a sudden heavy rain outside just after returning home, all the luck cannot be compared with Mo Xie saying that she also likes him.

  Mo Xie originally thought that after Yu Sheng had been guarding the spaceship for a long time, he should have a good sleep and rest, but now it seems that he can't sleep for the time being.

  Of course, he didn't feel sleepy.

  The two of them couldn't just lie in bed and have insomnia. Mo Xie suggested, "Let's go see the stars?"

  Yu Shengwei: "Okay, okay!"

  They came to a large room, and Mo Lai pressed the button, and the wall in front continued to shrink downwards, revealing a transparent wall of high-tech materials that resembled glass but could be used in space.

  This wall is generally used in emergencies, because the space environment is depressing and leaving it open can easily affect the mentality of the crew members in the spacecraft.

  Fortunately, Mo Lai is not afraid of the space environment. The data flow tunnel Yu Shengwei saw when traveling through space with him was even more oppressive, and the scene outside the spacecraft could not affect Yu Shengwei.

  The atmospheric content in space is negligible, so there is no reflection, refraction and scattering. A spacecraft traveling in it cannot tell the difference between day and night, but when looking straight into the distance, one can see bright stars. .

Boss, he refused to chase his wife at the crematoriumजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें