Chapter 111

By chance, it was Aunt Zhang who squeezed to the front.

  She rubbed her hands on her coat, tucked her fallen hair behind her ears, and greeted cheerfully: "Seventh Prince!"

  Mo Xie let go of the hand that was holding his chin and waved to Aunt Zhang: "Aunt Zhang, how are the crops recently?"

  Aunt Zhang nodded repeatedly: "Hey! Very good! Very good! Thanks to you and Mr. Yu Xiao, I am growing very fast and very healthy!"

  An uncle squeezed over: "Seventh Prince! Our family is doing very well! My daughter works in the store you open, and because of her outstanding performance, she was promoted to store manager!"

  As soon as he opened his mouth, others couldn't help but rush to speak.

  "My youngest just got first place in the exam!"

  "My house was just built yesterday!"

  "My son has learned a new trade in your factory!"

  Mo Xie reassured everyone: "Don't crowd, pay attention to safety, and don't step on others."

  Everyone stood outside obediently.

  The reporter was infected by everyone's genuine joy: "Everyone really likes the Seventh Prince."

  Every year during interviews, more than half of the people talk about the situation.

  People with status care about gains and losses and need to please their fief owners.

  Ordinary beaten workers are afraid of retaliation, so they just pretend to praise them.

  The people in the slums are bribed by petty profits, but they don't understand anything. They just keep saying yes, but they can't say what's good about it.

  Only in He Yan's fiefdom, everyone was vying to praise it, just to save He Yan's face in front of the entire empire and express support and gratitude to He Yan.

  The old emperor may not have seen such a scene for many years, and his eyes were full of emotion.

  But he did not let down his guard: "Continue."

  Finally, there was the slums. He wanted to see what the slums in the fiefdom looked like under He Yan's rule.

  But the person in charge of Dabi said: "Your Majesty, the slums in the Seventh Prince's territory were cleared a week ago. The people there, including the disabled, have found suitable jobs and moved into factories and simple resettlement houses. Some old, weak, women, children and patients They have also been sent to designated hospitals, nursing homes and other welfare institutions for proper placement."

  The old emperor was shocked. He couldn't believe it and confirmed with the person in charge of Dabi: "The ghetto has really been emptied?"

  Director Dabi: "It's really cleared. I'll show you the current situation in the slums right away."

  The sky screen switched again, and the drone flew to the slum area... Over the former slum area, you can see that some items left by the poor have been temporarily piled aside, and construction has begun in the middle area.

  The person in charge of Dabi introduced: "It is said that this place will be transformed into an emerging industrial park. Many workers at the construction site were originally residents here. Because they are familiar with the nearby situation, they were hired to participate in the early transformation. If necessary, on-site reporters You can interview them."