Chapter 95

Just when everyone thought that Zhu Gang and He Wenzhu were ruined in this life and would not be able to make any waves in the future, news came from the association. During the handover between the association and the police, Zhu Gang and He Wenzhu ran away!

  No one knows how Zhu Gang and He Wenzhu escaped, but one of them was once the head of the Zhu family, and the other was a rising star in the metaphysics world. They thought they had their own methods.

  All the schools in the metaphysics world were on guard against fire, theft, and scoundrels. At the same time, they set their expectant eyes on Yin Xiao, the head of the Yin family.

  The ugly faces of these two bastards were exposed by Yin Xiao. Now that they have escaped, the head of the Yin family who hates evil will definitely catch them and make them pay the price they deserve!

  Of course Mo Lai, who was expected by everyone... Of course he was shopping.

  As soon as I entered the world, it was PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds. I returned to the Yin family and was busy making instruments. After the instruments were ready, I went to Jiada Village non-stop. Now I can finally take a breath.

  While Yu Sheng was recuperating, he made a ranking of restaurants and snacks in the city. As soon as he recovered from his injury, Mo Xie took him to eat everywhere, which was considered a comfort and a reward.

  At the beginning of the lanterns, the city's famous snack streets are already crowded with people.

  The snack street is said to have a history of a hundred years, and nearby residents come here to hang out when they have nothing to do. There are also many tourists who come from out of town to join in the fun.

  There are many people, there are many busy stalls, the air is filled with the aroma of food, and the temperature is higher than other places.

  Mo Lai walked side by side to the left of Yu Shengwei, and suddenly a bunch of croquettes brushed with sauce appeared in front of his eyes.

  "Try this, it's sweet and spicy!"

  Yu Sheng's eyes were filled with smiles, and his dimples were exposed.

  Jiada Village was first shot, then besieged by hundreds of crazy villagers, and finally there was an explosion. Normal people would be somewhat affected by these things, but Yu Shengwei only felt depressed for less than half a day, and his mood healed faster than his injuries.

  Mo Xie took the croquette and took a bite.

  It's quite delicious.

  He rarely reveals his thoughts through his expressions, but after Yu Shengwei has been with him for a long time, he can still judge his thoughts from the subtleties.

  Seeing that he also found it delicious, Yu Sheng smiled slightly and bit into a meatball himself, squinting his eyes with great enjoyment: "It's so delicious. When I think about it, Zhu Gang and He Wenzhu didn't even have to eat the meatballs. It smells better."

  Mo Xie: "..." I don't know whether I should say that Yu Shengwei has a strong sense of justice or that he holds a grudge.

  Yu Sheng licked his cheeks slightly and quickly ate the whole meatball, then asked, "Where did those two people escape to?"

  Mo Xie: "In xx village, the unlucky villagers are robbing their jade to eat."

  What Mo Xie said to Zhu Gang and He Wenzhu was half true and half false.

  He did guess the two people's plan in advance and took advantage of it, but things were far from that simple.

  He deliberately let He Wenzhu into the house to drink with He Wenzhu. The wine was drugged. Of course, he had taken the antidote in advance.