Chapter 153

But now he is the only technician left beside Xiang Huai, and he is not afraid of Xiang Huai leaving him behind.

  Qiao Qing said without changing her expression: "What's the use of talking about this now? What's important is to find a way to survive."

  Xiang Huai also understood the truth, snorted and ignored Qiao Qingyan, turned around and walked towards the cabin.

  He opened the door and found a scarred mermaid lying in the dark cabin. It was the missing He Xie.

  The light coming in from the outside was too bright. He Xie instinctively squinted his eyes. When he saw it was Xiang Huai, he lay down on the ground in despair.

  Two years ago, the clan leader Tang Xian proposed that the mermaid tribe could no longer stay in the deep sea for a long time, otherwise they would face extinction. He planned to go to the shore to communicate with humans and discuss the coexistence of humans and mermaids.

  He Xie felt that Tang Xian was unfounded and worried. Mermaids should stay in the sea. Moreover, Tang Xian's ideas were too idealistic. Human beings lived well in their own territory, so why should they make room for you? The human social environment is so bad that they would not be able to survive.

  Besides, humans are not good things.

  One time when he went to the sea to get some fresh air, he was caught by Xiang Huai. Qiao Qingyan experimented with him for a few days, but she released him because he was not in good health. This made him believe that human beings are greedy and arrogant and covet mermaids. He wanted to take advantage of it and take it for himself. It was because of human ambition that our ancestors hundreds of years ago led their people to sink into the bottom of the sea.

  If Tang Xian is allowed to communicate with humans, it will definitely bring disaster to the mermaid tribe.

  So after Tang Xian began to make preparations to communicate with humans, He Xie secretly contacted Xiang Huai and asked Xiang Huai to capture Tang Xian and discuss the disadvantages of coexistence among the mermaid tribe.

  If the clan leader is gone, he can be replaced by another clan leader, but if the mermaid clan is gone, there is really nothing.

  But what he never expected was that Tang Xian actually returned to the mermaid's lair alive, and brought sufficient evidence to prove that staying at the bottom of the sea would lead to genocide.

  He began to waver, but still didn't believe that Tang Xian could change everything.

  When Tang Xian asked people to go to land to cooperate with the experiment, he took the initiative to sign up, wanting to see what Tang Xian had done and find opportunities to cause trouble.

  Then he witnessed with his own eyes how Tang Xian transformed the environment step by step, dissolved human beings' rejection step by step, and gained support step by step.

  He Xie was completely impressed by the charm of his clan leader and planned to help Tang Xian to promote the coexistence of humans and mermaids, but it was already too late.

  After Xiang Huai and Qiao Qingyan fled, they threatened him with evidence of his betrayal of Tang Xian and asked him to steal Tang Xian's experimental information.

  Of course He Xie refused, but he didn't want Tang Xian to discover his betrayal, so he went to see Xiang Huai alone and wanted to destroy the evidence. As a result, Qiao Qingyan lurked in the dark and knocked him down with a medicine specially designed to deal with mermaids. kidnapped him and took him away together on a small cruise ship.