Chapter 14

"I'm sorry, I forgot. Where do you still have a home? The house has to be used to pay off the debt, hahahahahahaha..."

  Mo Xie had never experienced any of this, but his head was swollen and painful.

  Fu Yu's emotions were constantly surging in his body, and he was about to be overwhelmed by the feeling of suffocation.

  The system noticed that his body was abnormal and asked: "Mr. Mo, the main system has determined that empathizing with the original character can better complete the task, so you directly use Fu Yu's body. I can cut off the relationship now, or you can go to the bathroom. I will copy your body data one by one, and then adjust your appearance to look like Fu Yu."

  Mo Xie pinched his eyebrows and said, "No need."

  Since appearing at the annual meeting again can arouse Fu Yu's emotions, what he did will also impact Fu Yu's sense of suffocation.

  The entire annual meeting was broadcast online. Because it is an entertainment company, fans of its artists squatted in the live broadcast room early to shout for their idols. There were also some fans who posted updates on major software to join in the fun.

  The camera matched the atmosphere, walking among the crowd with the camera, and even took a close-up of Mo Xie when he passed by.

  Mo Xie smiled with a camera-like smile and was very polite.

  The system operation panel has nine screens neatly arranged to monitor network trends: "Mr. Mo, they are discussing you."

  Mo Xie: "Nothing nice to say."

  System: "Yes, they are guessing when you will be thrown out."

  "Is Changquan Entertainment about to go bankrupt? Fu Yu came to attend Peiyu Entertainment's annual meeting."

  "Give my brother freedom, give my brother freedom, give my brother freedom!"

  "Gong Yan specially invited Fu Yu to attend the annual meeting. He must be prepared. I guess Changquan Entertainment will be finished this time."

  "Fu Yu's legs are so long, brother, kick me!"

  Wait, what happened to the last one?

  Mo Xie was bored eating melon with the system, when a person suddenly sat down on the left side.

  Su Mingci wore a high-end suit and dress, which was grand and fitting the style of the venue.

  "I didn't expect you would really come." Su Mingci said.

  Seeing Fu Yu again, Su Mingci was filled with emotions.

  He really loved this man, but the indifference day after day exhausted his love. The incident of Bai Yueguang's substitute shattered his self-esteem, and his love turned into hatred over time.

  But today Gong Yan was about to announce the news that she was with him. At this moment, hatred and hatred became blurred again, taking on a different meaning.

  Gong Yan said that she loved him, but before getting him, she found someone who was similar to him to sleep with, and even gave a substitute similar to him to Fu Yu. Even if he went to get Fu Yu's company project for Gong Yan, something unexpected happened. Gong Yan When I went to the police station to find him, the first thing I asked him was if he had got the plan.

  After he went out, Gong Yan hugged him and said that even if he slept with someone else, he would not dislike him because Gong Yan loved him.

  Gong Yan's affectionate remarks did not make him happy, but instead he thought of Fu Yu.